View Full Version : Just another NEWBIE!!!!!

NOTPAID4
11-24-2010, 07:15 PM
Hi Everyone!

Was invited by Steve (challenger345), a very dear friend of mine to join up to this forum and Thank YOU ALL for having me.

Name is JIM and I am a car-aholic. We had 24 cars; sold 3 and NOW down to 21 cars, FOUR of which are Dodge Magnums. First one we bought was and 06 SRT, bought the wife an 06 SXT, (turned out to be a Lousiana Flood CAR!), found her another magnum and 05 R/T and then
when my friend lost his job we bought his R/T. (by the way, the flood car is NOW back up and running fine).

Been a car guy all my life and I have owned over 300 cars; go figure! Always was a chevy guy then for years they had nothing to offer; bought our 1st Magnum and the rest is History!

I will warn YOU, IF you can't tell by my introduction..... I love to talk and especially about cars..... any cars.

If the moderators are worried about me posting to much; YOU can ban me NOW ~ LOL~

Hoping to meet many of YOU ALL as possible. We try to go to cruise ins or cars shows most EVERY WEEKEND!

Thank you again for having ME!!!
JIM (NOTPAID4) = THE SCREEN NAME IS SELF EXPLANITORY!

My First picture for this fourm should be my SRT Magnum!

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii247/deboyacej/JimsSRTinGranitQuarry.jpg?t=1290640357

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii247/deboyacej/LuckyShadowAngelDemon.jpg?t=1290640498

11-24-2010, 07:22 PM
Nice stable, welcome.

BAD HABIT
11-24-2010, 07:22 PM
very well jim, welcome to sem, on behalf of the staff we hope you enjoy it here, and dont worry about the post whoring have at it....

SmokedRam
11-24-2010, 07:23 PM
Yeah...if they were worried about post whoring I would be given a permaban...LOL

Welcome to the club!!!
I have family scattered all in N.C., Hickory, Denver, Maiden....

Onk
11-24-2010, 07:23 PM
WELCOME!!! WELCOME!!! WELCOME!!!

Wow is all I can say!!! You have quite the collection there!!! I love all of them!!!!!

Dont worry about posting to much. We encourage that!!!

Do you ever make it down to the FL area???

BAD HABIT
11-24-2010, 07:29 PM
and dont forget spread SEMopars.com like a std....or wildfire how ever you like to use the term....

Fla 66 cuda
11-24-2010, 07:40 PM
Welcome to SEmopars quite a collection don't forget pics[ it ain't legal without pics] of all 21. No wonder i can't seem to find a used magnum you have em all.

Onk
11-24-2010, 08:04 PM
Yea, do you happen to have a picture of ALL of your rides?? That would be an awesome shot!

NOTPAID4
11-24-2010, 08:53 PM
Nice stable, welcome.
Thanks for the welcome!

very well jim, welcome to sem, on behalf of the staff we hope you enjoy it here, and dont worry about the post whoring have at it....
Thank you very much..... Boy Steve was sure RIGHT; very nice welcoming committee..... I'm VERY Impressed!

Yeah...if they were worried about post whoring I would be given a permaban...LOL

Welcome to the club!!!
I have family scattered all in N.C., Hickory, Denver, Maiden....
Whew, that's a relief, gotta admit, I am a post whore! If you find yourself coming up this way, please PM for our number and we'll meet up!

WELCOME!!! WELCOME!!! WELCOME!!!

Wow is all I can say!!! You have quite the collection there!!! I love all of them!!!!!

Dont worry about posting to much. We encourage that!!!

Do you ever make it down to the FL area???
We drove all the way to Orlando to Ole Town for a show called MOPAR SHOW and had the time of our lives. I also have cousins that live in the Panhandle; DeFunick Springs... never been to their new place. I have been to there old place in SouthPort!

and dont forget spread SEMopars.com like a std....or wildfire how ever you like to use the term....
Ok.... that's exactly what I'll do.... already told a friend about it but wasn't sure I could join, tried several time yesterday but it would NOT let me register.... guess I hadta tell 'em about the FOUR Magnums to get in..... LOL

Welcome to SEmopars quite a collection don't forget pics[ it ain't legal without pics] of all 21. No wonder i can't seem to find a used magnum you have em all.
Well YOU may NOT believe this but we tried to buy another awesome car from a friend, but it may be sold already... we'll see!

Yea, do you happen to have a picture of ALL of your rides?? That would be an awesome shot!
Honestly, not sure how many pictures I have, but when I get a chance I'll post a thread about them when I get a chance.

BIG RED
11-24-2010, 08:59 PM
Welcome to the club!!! buddy

SmokedRam
11-24-2010, 09:00 PM
OR]

[COLOR=darkgreen]Whew, that's a relief, gotta admit, I am a post whore! If you find yourself coming up this way, please PM for our number and we'll meet up!

I would love to get up that way...they keep begging us to for Christmas, but this ole Florida boy aint gonna get stuck in any nasty weather that may come through up there...LOL...

BAD HABIT
11-24-2010, 10:38 PM
well on sept 4 next yr we'll be hosting the 1st annual mopar show at the don garlits museum thanks to challenger345 for hooking us up with the gig....you guys are more than welcome to come on down....

Challenger345
11-24-2010, 11:10 PM
JIM,
Glad to see you here, Guy's Jim and Tee are two of the best friends you can have and will be a great edition to the club with their fellowship and knowledge. They are also active in the car show and cruise-in tour. When they show up if you are going to beat them you have better have your homework done!!!! They will get the Magnum Group going.

challenger345
"steve"

NOTPAID4
11-24-2010, 11:35 PM
JIM,
Glad to see you here, Guy's Jim and Tee are two of the best friends you can have and will be a great edition to the club with their fellowship and knowledge. They are also active in the car show and cruise-in tour. When they show up if you are going to beat them you have better have your homework done!!!! They will get the Magnum Group going.

challenger345
"steve"

Geesh, THANKS Steve... very nice of YOU to say so. Tee and I think the world of you and Karen. Hoping to see you both real soon!
I warned them, I am a talker. And being disabled I got time to post up. UT OH!!!

AParrette
11-24-2010, 11:38 PM
welcome home

OklaHemi
11-25-2010, 12:14 AM
hey jim welcome to semopars. its a pleasure to have you over. i hope you enjoy your time here.

hemidriver
12-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Hey Jim! Pleasure meeting you today!

NOTPAID4
12-11-2010, 10:20 PM
welcome home
Thank you; a pleasure to be here!

hey jim welcome to semopars. its a pleasure to have you over. i hope you enjoy your time here.
Thank you; I'm loving it so far!!!

Hey Jim! Pleasure meeting you today!
Very nice meeting you too! Thanks so much for taking the time to come to the clinic. I had a Blast and hope YOU did as well! Love YOUR car; it looks and sounds Great.... especially on your take off! LOL
Hoping we be meeting up again soon!