View Full Version : Sad time; 1st Tee's GrandMa & NOW her Brother!

NOTPAID4
04-26-2013, 09:40 PM
Been such a sad time lately for Tee and I. Just a bit over a month ago her Grandmother passed away and today we went to her Brother's funeral. He was a Sgt. in our police department and died suddenly of a heart attack. I will say this was the most amazing funeral I have ever been too; in that this is the most police that I have ever seen in one place. Everyone was so wonderful to Tee and I and her family and it was an honor for ME to be a part of it. These have just sadden US so much that we have been in some kind of trance lately. With the car shows and cruises starting up and US having to miss so many already we haven't had a chance to really enjoy ourselves so far this year. We do apologize to the folks that counted on US being at these events and supporting all our car club family.

Jim & Tee

BulldogsRT
04-27-2013, 05:47 AM
Jim & Tee, our thoughts and prayers are with you. So very sorry for your loss. Hope to meet you both one day.

Don & Merry

Storm Rider
04-27-2013, 07:49 AM
Terry & I are so sorry for your loss. We are here if you need anything. Both Tee's brother & Big Mama are in a much better place, but are hearts still hurt for missing them. We LOVE you BOTH very much.

BAD HABIT
04-27-2013, 08:38 PM
Dang, I don't like like seeing this. I'm sorry for your loss Jim and Tee. It seems as though its a bad time this yr. We lost a friend the other day, marine corps girl. Life is just so short. My thoughts are with yall.

on tapatalk from my GS3....

Fla 66 cuda
04-30-2013, 07:54 PM
Sorry to hear this, our prayers and condolences to ya'll and your family!!!!!!!!!