View Full Version : Heading to Arringtons in Va tomorrow 4/2

NOTPAID4
04-01-2013, 08:16 PM
FINALLY ~ Tomorrow is my appointment day @ Arringtons in Virginia to get my custom tune on my Super Charged 300SRT. I'm excited to get this car up and running properly and hope all goes well tomorrow. Please wish me LUCK!

I have to drive it up there and I confirmed with AJ there that it should be OK to drive as long as NO wide open throttle take offs and take it easy so we plan on leaving way earlier than our appointment time.

BAD HABIT
04-01-2013, 10:28 PM
Good luck, they just did fatchance 2.0 with that new supercharger

on tapatalk from my GS3....

Storm Rider
04-02-2013, 07:33 AM
Today is the day. Have a great time at Arrington's.

NOTPAID4
04-02-2013, 10:47 PM
Pretty disappointed, not angry, just was so looking forward to getting this squared away. The BEST I understood this is what I found out. With the new D1SC head unit and the small pulley that was already on there they did hit 740HP and 690lbs of torque. Then they tried the larger pulley and hit 680HP, do not remember the torque; HOWEVER they found some fuel management issues and the passenge side was NOT getting the proper fuel for safe WOT takeoffs. Believe he said it needs a fuel basket, or something like that for the passenger side. Long Story Short ~ I left it there so they can work the kinks out; surely I do NOT want to damage anything driving the car with an improper set up.

Tee and I were really impressed with the folks that we met at Arringtons, very pleasant to deal with and were very kind helping us to try to understand how all this works.
We also got a tour of the factory and were very impressed. Needless to say we saw more Challengers there than any other car. And we were given free t-shirts; very cool.

They told me that that will work on my car as time permits and call me when they have a soluti. on and it is repaired and ready to roll

Storm Rider
04-03-2013, 07:22 AM
Sorry for the set back. But your ride is in good hands.