View Full Version : Its official....

Onk
11-23-2010, 05:00 PM
I am a text-a-holic.

My boss called me the other day and asked me to cool it on my cellphone. Its a company phone....I asked him what he meant and this is what he sent me...

OOOPS....
October -
MESSAGING 200

Used - 8,367

Overage - 8,167

Charge - 816.70

Total Usage Charges

$967.18

OklaHemi
11-23-2010, 05:06 PM
oh shit man that looks like my wifes bill... tell him unlimited text is less than 30.00 a month

Onk
11-23-2010, 05:21 PM
well we have over 2000 phones on the account. The bill was 42000 pages long. Took them about 3 days just to find my information...lol

Hes trying to see if they can add it just to my phone....but AT&T are saying they would have to add it to every phone

OklaHemi
11-23-2010, 05:23 PM
they are full of shit trying to get more money. i pay 30.00 a mont for our whole plan to do a individual unlimited text is 15.00 a month. i just did all three for the hell of it. i hate cell phone companies

SmokedRam
11-23-2010, 05:26 PM
LOL...I got the same talk from from my boss after they gave me my company phone...except they didnt give me any included messages per month...I now have unlimited texts on my cell... wahoo!!!

OklaHemi
11-23-2010, 05:34 PM
im still trying to get the patients for texting. it drives me crazy. ill watch my wife and hear "the ding machine" go off for 30 minutes non stop. then i tell her you could have had that whole conversation in 3 minutes.

Fla 66 cuda
11-23-2010, 06:48 PM
Hell i had a company phone and had the least of every one in charges and they turned mine off,never used it for personal stuff[company phone=company busness] and still lost it,then when i got my personal cell they asked for the number so they could call me for busness stuff i told them hell no unless your payin the bill the nerve of then asses.

SmokedRam
11-23-2010, 07:04 PM
Hell i had a company phone and had the least of every one in charges and they turned mine off,never used it for personal stuff[company phone=company busness] and still lost it,then when i got my personal cell they asked for the number so they could call me for busness stuff i told them hell no unless your payin the bill the nerve of then asses.

I was using my personal phone for business...they told me they felt bad and went ahead and gave me a phone when they renewed with Verizon...

Phone is pretty cool too, it's a military spec Casio G'Zone...waterproof too.

Onk
11-23-2010, 07:12 PM
I have a company blackberry needed for email. They are paying it, so Im not stuck with anything, but it still is kind of shocking..lol

BAD HABIT
11-23-2010, 07:25 PM
see we knew it...the last company i worked for took our "business phones" then the boss preceded to call our personal phones all the time till we turned in bills for it, then asked why....duh you took our phones from us for work. so we started shutting our phones off and he asked why so we said, you dont wanna pay our phone bill and you took ourwork phone so were not paying for your business calls which are 10-15 a day...he went and got one per truck and said no personals we didnt use the others for personal never left the truck....

Fla 66 cuda
11-23-2010, 07:34 PM
My work phone only has nextell 2 way that's it i leave it at work.