PDA

View Full Version : Mopar OEM Dodge Ram truck cover

FL06SRT10
07-21-2012, 10:50 AM
Sold!!!

I have up for sale my Mopar truck cover for a regular cab short bed. This will fit Rams 2002-up. New these were like $400. I am asking for $250 shipped... Shipping this is not cheap due to the size of the box. or can pick up local... PM me for more info or if interested! Thanks!

I have used it a few times but I just don't find myself using it like I thought I would due to having a garage.

Each truck vehicle cover from Mopar is designed to shield your trucks paint and clearcoat finishes from dirt, air pollution, and harmful UV rays which can dull the shine of your Dodge truck over time. The "Matrix" material this cover is made from features a heavy, exterior layer that protects your truck from dents, dings, and scratches. Each cover is made using double stitched seams and elasticized bottom edges at the front and rear for a secure fit, as well as tie down grommets. Features a clear license plate window on the rear of the cover.

Heavy exterior layer offers protection from dents and dings
Shields your truck from UV rays, dirt, and airborne pollutants
Made of premium material
Washable, heavy weight, and breathable
Customer contoured for your vehicle for a perfect fit
Comes with many features to help maintain a secure hold

Keep your vehicle safe from the elements, and choose the quality and care this vehicle cover from Mopar can provide.

FL06SRT10
07-23-2012, 04:30 PM
Sold and shipped!!! Mods please close this thread... Thanks!

SmokedRam
07-23-2012, 04:32 PM
Done!