View Full Version : Featured product for June 28, 2012

American-Powerhouse
06-28-2012, 06:40 AM
So, it's finally summer and show season is in full swing.
Now, wouldn't you like to arrive there bug free?
Then check out today's featured product!

(pssssssst.....and, no more blue tape!)

http://shop.american-powerhouse.com/EZ-Shield-Temporary-Paint-Protector-APHEZSPP.htm

Actually, you can use this product at anytime, whenever you would like to keep your car or truck dirt and grime free on the road....

BAD HABIT
06-28-2012, 08:53 AM
interesting...

UnderCover
06-28-2012, 09:09 AM
interesting...

Indeed...

American-Powerhouse
06-28-2012, 09:32 AM
This is a great product and has become a life (and shoulder) saver for me.
Now when I arrive at a show, I don't have to re-scrub the chrome on my truck!

This tape is made out of the same material the white plastic covering is made of that comes on new vehicles when they arrive at a dealership.
It is used by several major car manufacturers.

Easy application, easy removal. And, it leaves no residue.

Roush Performance was so impressed with the product, that they now give a free box of EZ Shield with every new Mustang purchase.

repoman
06-28-2012, 12:13 PM
thats a good idea....hmmmmm:hmm:

American-Powerhouse
06-28-2012, 12:51 PM
thats a good idea....hmmmmm:hmm:

As some people know, I don't usually endorse or sell something that I don't use personally myself.

I use this product on the way to every show, ever since I tried it a few months ago. And, no more blue painter's tape, which is what I used to use, as well as so many other people. I'd much rather people see what's on the truck when I'm driving, than yards of blue tape covering it up. Now, it's something I represent.

Once you get the knack of placing it on the important areas of your vehicle, it's a no-brainer after that.