View Full Version : Free Car Show

Storm Rider
06-16-2012, 02:59 PM
Thought I would post this up for everyone. There is a free car show being held on July 7th. Here is the info on it:

Annual Family Picnic & Car Show
1510 Deep River Rd.
High Point, NC 27265
From 11:00am - 2:00pm ( Cars can arrive for parking around 9:30am )

Cars,food, entertainment, wellness screenings, & prizes are on the agenda. Should be a nice time to just get together and hang out with friends.

NOTPAID4
06-16-2012, 11:25 PM
Keep reminding me about this Paul and we'll try to drum up some other folks!

Storm Rider
06-17-2012, 06:49 AM
Will do Bro.

BulldogsRT
06-17-2012, 08:47 AM
Sounds good Paul. We will be there.

BulldogsRT
06-17-2012, 10:35 AM
Keep reminding me about this Paul and we'll try to drum up some other folks!

Hey Jim, I see you are going to the SE Shindig in Perry. We just signed up to go. thought about hooking up on the way down and go together. We can talk at the show in July...

NOTPAID4
06-17-2012, 12:37 PM
Hey Jim, I see you are going to the SE Shindig in Perry. We just signed up to go. thought about hooking up on the way down and go together. We can talk at the show in July...

Sounds GREAT ~ We'll keep in touch!

Storm Rider
06-18-2012, 07:16 AM
Either of you have any info on the hotel and dates yet? Let me know please.

BulldogsRT
06-19-2012, 10:53 AM
Either of you have any info on the hotel and dates yet? Let me know please.

Here ya go Paul. Man that would be great for all of us to go together.

http://www.lxforums.com/board/f99/2012-7th-annual-southeastern-shindig-attendance-list-info-page-299451/

Storm Rider
06-20-2012, 07:09 AM
Thanks for the info. I'll get started on making arrangements to go.

BulldogsRT
06-20-2012, 07:29 AM
OOOOHRAAAAAA! Can't wait. Sounds like ir's gonna be fun...

BulldogsRT
07-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Ok the weather looks like it will be pretty good this weekend so we will be heading that way to the car show Saturday.....See ya there.

Storm Rider
07-03-2012, 06:52 AM
I'll be looking for you.

BulldogsRT
07-12-2012, 09:18 PM
Thanks for the info. I'll get started on making arrangements to go.

Paul & Jim, I guess we won't be making it to the Perry MOPAR show. Had to put my wife in the hospital Tuesday night. Her legs went numb and went out from under and couldn't get up. Found out that she had a tumor and it spread to her spinal column and now found out it was cancerous. She is in Kingsport Medical Center and had surgery (6 hours worth) every thing went fine now she will be going to rehab to get the legs working again. Boy talk about scary. I thought I lost her. We have along road ahead of us. Now , when she was up in the recovery room I got to see her when she was just waking up. Her first words were SEMPER FI honey......LOL now is that Marine wife or what,,,,,

Ok you guys have a great time and maybe we can do it next year. Keep us in your prayers

Don & Merry

SmokedRam
07-12-2012, 09:27 PM
Paul & Jim, I guess we won't be making it to the Perry MOPAR show. Had to put my wife in the hospital Tuesday night. Her legs went numb and went out from under and couldn't get up. Found out that she had a tumor and it spread to her spinal column and now found out it was cancerous. She is in Kingsport Medical Center and had surgery (6 hours worth) every thing went fine now she will be going to rehab to get the legs working again. Boy talk about scary. I thought I lost her. We have along road ahead of us. Now , when she was up in the recovery room I got to see her when she was just waking up. Her first words were SEMPER FI honey......LOL now is that Marine wife or what,,,,,

Ok you guys have a great time and maybe we can do it next year. Keep us in your prayers

Don & Merry

Best of luck to your wife, Don. She and you will be in my thoughts and prayers buddy.

NOTPAID4
07-12-2012, 10:46 PM
OOOOHRAAAAAA! Can't wait. Sounds like ir's gonna be fun...

IF you haven't been YOU are gonna love it. This will be our 4th Year and don't wanna miss it.

AWE Daniel
07-12-2012, 11:01 PM

Don & Merry

Sorry to hear about that Don, but boy is she Tough! Best of Luck to her with her recovery!

4XLGator
07-13-2012, 01:20 AM

Don & Merry

Sorry to hear this, Don, but glad the surgery went well. Best of luck to Merry in her recovery.

Storm Rider
07-13-2012, 07:09 AM
Don - being with Merry is more important than a car show. Terry & I will be praying for you both. We will get together again soon.