View Full Version : Stains in your Carpet.......

Rebel_Lady91
06-15-2012, 02:23 PM
i have this stubbing stain in my truck that i cant get out....i have tried a shampooer but it didnt have a hose on it.. then i tried some carpet cleaner called TUFF didnt work....then my dad said to try shaving cream didnt work either... i took out all my front seat to get to the stain.....do yall know of what i can use??

UnderCover
06-15-2012, 04:40 PM
Try Jaxwax's carpet cleaner. I'm sure the Cianfrocca's could hook you up with some!

SmokedRam
06-15-2012, 05:11 PM
lol

AWE Daniel
06-15-2012, 05:22 PM
And next time, do your dirty business in the bed of the truck...

lol nice :pedobear:

Rebel_Lady91
06-16-2012, 01:36 AM
lol i will remember that next time adam lol

NJHemiGirl
06-16-2012, 01:51 PM
Paige, I sell the Adam's upholstery and carpet cleaner.

It is what I used in my own truck first, and it's what convinced me to offer the Adam's line to sell. I used to use just Resolve, or anything else I could find at the store, but they never did a good enough job.

This stuff took out everything; grease, coffee, clay mud stains, etc.

If you would like to try it, here it is. $9.95, plus free shipping.
http://shop.american-powerhouse.com/Adams-Carpet-and-Upholstery-Spray-16-oz-APHADPLCD-011.htm

It even took the soda and coffee spots off my tweed seat covers. Yes, I drive a lot, and I'm clumsy. LOL
Let me know if you would like to check some out.

blackshadow
06-16-2013, 11:24 AM
you can try purple power, that is what i use on my carpet to clean them even in the big truck and it seems like i am always getting grease or something in there and i always get it out, just a thought