View Full Version : Open show in Asheville June 2,2012

BulldogsRT
05-13-2012, 06:38 PM
Came across another show in Asheville put on by the NC Mustang Club. It's for the "Hope For Horses" benefit. All proceeds go to the the Horse rescue,

So being Merry and I Bred and raised Quarter Horses and Appaloosa's for 20 years, we are making a point to go to support this benefit. Horses are my second love. Just a horsepower of a different color,,,LOL Any one want to go? Hee is the link.

http://www.ncstangs.net/aboutshow.html

Storm Rider
05-14-2012, 07:24 AM
That looks like another great show and not to far from where we were Saturday. I will check the schedule at work and see.

BulldogsRT
05-29-2012, 09:02 AM
Hey Paul, hows it going? Are you going to be able to go to this show?

Storm Rider
05-29-2012, 05:28 PM
Don - Sorry I can't make this show as I am on call all weekend. It would have been a good one to go to though. Take lots of pics.

BulldogsRT
05-31-2012, 05:22 PM
Hi Paul. Sorry you're not going to make it. We were looking forward to seeing you. I'm sure there will be more. Hey I got the center piece foor the gas cap. Looks awsome. I'll take pic's over the weekend with the show pic's. Have a good weekend.

Storm Rider
06-01-2012, 07:06 AM
Can't wait for the pics. Have fun at the show.

BulldogsRT
06-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Ok...went to the Hope For Horses show Saturday in Asheville. Had a great time even if I was the only MOPAR there. As usual the Challey was a conversation piece which I enjoyed. Having people look and ask questions. Evidently they don't see many. I know one thing, this is Mustang country as you can see by the pic's. We had a great time with great weather, great people, some that Paul and I met at the Erwin High School show. There were vendors and swap meet tents. So enjoy the pictures. Don't druel too much over the Mustangs....LOL. The first pic's are of the new Fuel Door centerpiece. Looka so much better than the word "FUEL". It matches my nose badge and wheel center pieces. Next week is the big one...MOPAR'a on the Mountain in Gatlinburg. Can't wait. Anyone else going?

http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k303/Bulldog502/Car%20shows/Hope%20For%20Horses/?action=view&current=e454a543.pbw

Storm Rider
06-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Great pics and I like the new fuel door.