PDA

View Full Version : Got me some 4th Gen Badges

SmokedRam
11-16-2010, 06:14 PM
Soo....we got a new member over from the S10 Crowd, "Wicked Mayhem" who just bought a 4th gen Ram...he debadged it and is going to ship me all the badges he removed...

So Give me some ideas on how to integrate them onto my 2nd gen...I am going to be buying a new grille after the holidays and I am thinking about using the "RAM" door badge on the new grille...

Shaggy
11-16-2010, 06:25 PM
You going to tell your new member to join up here ;)

Edit: Looks like he already did :)

SmokedRam
11-16-2010, 06:27 PM
You going to tell your new member to join up here ;)

Edit: Looks like he already did :)
10-4...he signed up last night...he just needs to start posting...I am sure he will, eventually

BAD HABIT
11-28-2010, 01:46 PM
which badges did you get? and i'd start with removing the stock badges any how, i think the 4th gen badges look great on 3rd gens and 3rd gen badges look at home on the 2nd gens, but they will still look good...let me think of some ideas ill point you in the right direction, if you can score a 99 sport grill and front bumper that thing would look sick....

SmokedRam
11-28-2010, 10:41 PM
Well, I forgot about this thread...but the guy who was SUPPOSED to ship them to me must have forgot about it...He was supposed to shop me all the badges of his 2010 1500...but I have yet to get them.

you know how it is...

BAD HABIT
11-28-2010, 11:21 PM
i got some 3rd gen ones if your interested i got brand new ones that say ram strat wanted em but if he dont ill sell those to you or you can have what i have left over from mine...when i see you let me know...