View Full Version : Local Dealer Re-Opening

Storm Rider
05-03-2012, 07:14 PM
I just found out about this tonight. Our local Dodge dealer in High Point is having a Grand Re-Opening. They asked me if any of our members would be willing to show their rides. It looks like it could be a nice afternoon. Here is the flyer with all the info. Also if you buy a car that day your name is entered to win a years worth of payments.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff500/Chally-RT2010/IldertonGrandOpening001.jpg

Let me know if anyone is interested.

SmokedRam
05-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Dang...we need to get a dealer to participate with us like this dealer is with y'all!

NOTPAID4
05-04-2012, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the call this morning Paul, Trying to get Nate and D-Lash to join us, however Tee and I plan on being there with you. So, we may have a few that will be able to show up!

Storm Rider
05-04-2012, 05:35 PM
That is awesome Brother. Hope D-Lash & Nate can make it also. It will be awesome to hang with ya'll. The guy at the dealer said he would cone off an area for us and takes real good care of us while we are there.

Rebel_Lady91
05-04-2012, 06:18 PM
i would like to go but my truck is not show room material

NOTPAID4
05-04-2012, 06:57 PM
i would like to go but my truck is not show room material

YOU ought to come....REMEMBER this is NOT a car show, just some Dodges getting together to hang out and what better place than at a dealer. Me... I gonna check out their parts department and see what kind of prices they have.

Rebel_Lady91
05-04-2012, 07:07 PM
i will try to make it up there, but if i don't get to i hope yall have fun

BulldogsRT
05-04-2012, 08:14 PM
We would meet you guys down there, but we have friends coming up from Florida and are supposed to meet us in Elizabethton

Storm Rider
05-04-2012, 09:36 PM
Paige - I hope you do show up. What better endorsement of a vehicle than to have some older ones that are still on the road and doing what they where made for.

Rebel_Lady91
05-04-2012, 09:44 PM
yea thats true paul you dont see alot of older dodges on the roads just the news which look great but u just cant beat the look of the older gens

Storm Rider
05-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Just wanted to say we had a blast. It was awesome to meet Paige today. You are a great lady. Your truck is a beast. It is a real truck. Jim & Tee showed with D-Lash and his wife. The dealership treated us great. They even offered their conference room to us to use for club meetings. They gave us hats, key rings, and the food was great. The entertainment was good also. I think everyone had a great time.

Rebel_Lady91
05-05-2012, 06:52 PM
I had a blast to Jim! and thanks yall are a great too! ya'lls cars were beautiful. it was nice hanging out with yall even though it was a quick meeting, wish i had met D-Lash and the others there. that was awesome of him letting us use the conference room and the discounts..