View Full Version : 6th Annual Cruisin' The Park Show April 28

myoldfish
04-22-2012, 02:55 PM
April 28 (Saturday), 2012: Palm Harbor, FL - 6th Annual "Cruisin' The Park" charity car and truck show at John Chesnut Sr. Park, 2200 East Lake Road, Palm Harbor, FL. 34685. Presented by the Rotary Club of East Lake Sunrise in conjunction with the YMCA Healthy Kids Day. Fun for the entire family! A DJ, live music and lots of activities for the kids throughout the day. Food, raffle, and more. A judged show with over 50 trophies awarded. Registration 9:00am - 12:00. $20. All money raised goes to charity! Visit www.EastLakeRotary.org for more information, registration forms, and secure on-line registration, or email us at [email protected] .

Fla 66 cuda
04-22-2012, 03:26 PM
This is a damn good show, lots of cars for a good cause, if you have never been please try to attend, i have gone for the last 3 years or so. I'm gonna hafta miss it this year due to a conflicting priority mopar event. Howard is good peeps and puts on a great show [little secret get there early] good luck to all who attend you will enjoy it.

DrewRam
04-22-2012, 04:05 PM
Wish I could go but I will be out of town :( Very nice park, we go often to ride our bikes. Sounds like it will be fun!

SmokedRam
04-22-2012, 04:07 PM
If I had known then a little but sooner, I'd be in. But I already have other plans for the weekend.