View Full Version : No heat on my feet

Ms.MagnumSLT
12-08-2011, 08:26 PM
Im hopeing someone can help me here. My heater is getting hot but when I set the controls on heat in the floor It blows out the defrost. I have tried the setting on everything possible and my feet are freezing.Thanks in advance to anyone that can help. I fear its the Blend door stuck and I dont look forward to taking out the Dash .:Grenade:

AWE Daniel
12-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Yup infamous blend door, one quick thing to try, is look at the blower motor in the passenger side footwell. You should see the blower motor hanging by 3 screws, take that out and check the door up above it. If that is the broken door it is not too big of a pain to fix.

My recirc door was broken earlier this summer and I fixed it this way.

Ms.MagnumSLT
12-08-2011, 09:23 PM
Thank You Daniel. I will check it probably this weekend.I hope thats all it is.

AWE Daniel
12-08-2011, 09:25 PM
When mine did this the door fell down on top of the blower motor, and everything came out the defrost, and it sounded loud as hell. Hopefully that is the door that is busted, cuz if it isnt.....

Onk
12-09-2011, 01:38 AM
Hey Dan, you have any expierence with fixing the blender door? When my heat is on, the 2 driver side vents blow ice cold and the 3 pass side vents blow the heat....

(dont mean to thread jack ya Spring...)

AWE Daniel
12-09-2011, 12:55 PM
The only door I had to fix was the recirc door, the easy one. You have seen the heatertreater videos on YouTube right?

Onk
12-10-2011, 01:09 AM
^ I have no clue what you are talking about...lol

AWE Daniel
12-10-2011, 03:22 AM
Search on YouTube for heatertreater dodge ram

speedy
01-31-2012, 10:16 PM
Mine is broken too. It all goes to the defrost when i put it on my feet. Just checked out those videos. Might have to tear into it this weekend to see which one it is exactly.