View Full Version : 1st Annual Diabetes Charity Car Show

Hemi392IE
10-08-2011, 09:15 AM
American Diabetes Association Charity Car Show
October 15th, 2011
9am - 2pm
5455 Potters Rd.
Stallings, NC 28104 (near Hwy 74 & I-485)

Classes: Best In Show, Best Late Model, Best Classic, Best Mopar, Best Ford, Best Chevy, Best Import, Best Motorcycle.

Hello All!

Walgreens has teamed up with the American Diabetes Association (ADA) to try raise $40,000 from Walgreens in Charlotte and the surrounding area. Our team is doing a car/motorcycle show to raise money for the charity. It's a $20 donation to be in the car show. We will have trophies and plaques for the winners of each class. We are also having a raffle and a silent auction of some very nice prizes with all of the proceeds benefiting the ADA. We will also have food, drinks, and vendors set up at the show as well. If you or the company you work for would like to donate something for the auction, raffle, etc. that would be awesome! To any vendor that donates, we are offering space for you to set up a table/tent to promote your products/services. You can contact me at 704-258-8584 for donations or any questions you may have. It will be held on 10/15 from 9am to 2pm. Registration will end around 12pm but we will not turn down late arrivals! The rain date will be the following day 10/16 at the same time. To try to estimate how many entries we will receive, if you could please reply your interest on here or at our email address; [email protected] Thank you in advance for all of your support! I look forward to seeing you out there.

Storm Rider
10-08-2011, 12:50 PM
Sounds like a great show for a great cause. Let me see what the schedule looks like.