View Full Version : Car Show @ Stewart-Haas Racing Oct 16th

NOTPAID4
09-24-2011, 10:14 PM
Just found out about this upcoming show... sounds interesting!

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii247/deboyacej/StewartHausCarShowFlyer.jpg?t=1316916535

Storm Rider
09-24-2011, 10:33 PM
That sounds great and I ain't on call that weekend.

AWE Daniel
09-24-2011, 10:36 PM
Im jealous!

SmokedRam
09-26-2011, 05:24 PM
<<<------ This guy is def jealous

4XLGator
09-26-2011, 06:40 PM
^ Yeah, they'd probably have to call security on you, Adam...you'd be lurking around for Smoke!

SmokedRam
09-26-2011, 06:44 PM
^ Yeah, they'd probably have to call security on you, Adam...you'd be lurking around for Smoke!

Yeah, I came really close to meeting him in 04, but he got held up, so all I could meet was Zippy and the over the wall crew. I've met Junior Johnson and Robbie Gordon...I know Dave Reutimann personally as he is from just up the road. I also met Handsome Harry Gant at the 02 Daytona 500.

4XLGator
09-26-2011, 06:56 PM
Well, you know how I feel about Tony and meeting him...I could care less. But, to each his own brudda.

SpeedRacer
09-28-2011, 03:54 PM
I'm jealous.. too bad I can't extend my trip any longer.

Storm Rider
09-28-2011, 05:19 PM
Hopefully we will have a bunch of Mopars at Tony's Chevy Place.

SmokedRam
09-28-2011, 06:00 PM
Hopefully we will have a bunch of Mopars at Tony's Chevy Place.

Tony once was a MoPar head...his World of Outlaw program for a couple years ran MoPar engines...then Chevrolet got back into the program and his contractual (spelling) obligations in Cup made him switch to a Chevrolet program there. And dont forget that Ryan Newman was probably the most successful Dodge driver since Dodge got back into the series when he was driving for Penske. So there is alot of respect for MoPars in that company.

Challenger345
09-29-2011, 05:06 PM
Jim my plans are Palmetto Nationals at Darington Dragway, you should be able to see the Petty, and Arrington Challengers Race. They had four of them there last year. Plus it's an all Mopar Car Show.

Palmetto Nationals Mopar Car Show Darlington Dragway Darlington, SC Oct 15th, 2011

Ironman Classic Darlington Dragway Darlington, SC Oct 15th, 2011

6th Annual Car, & Truck Show Denver, NC Oct 16th, 2011

Drag Racing Open to All Makes & Models
The Palmetto Nationals is proud to entering our 4th year at the legendary Darlington Dragway. If you have never raced at this track before, you will be impressed. Darlington Dragway is one of the best dragstrips around when it comes to track surface & race prep.

The Palmetto Nationals has featured some of the best drag racing seen in one place on the east coast. Some of the racers that has attended our event is the Quick 8 Outlaws, the Dixie Outlaw Door Slammers, Drag Racers Association of Florence, Palmetto Drag Racers Association, and many more. Our goal is to present a race program that fans will be interested in watching and racers will want to participate in. We are committed to putting as much money back into the race purse as we can.

There will be plenty of racing this weekend. Don't worry, Darlington Dragway carries plenty of VP fuel & deep fried turkey legs.

If you have any questions about entering your car in the drag race portion of the Palmetto Nationals, please contact us at [email protected] .

2011 Palmetto Nationals Mopar
Classic & Modern Muscle Car Show

October 15, 2011

Car Show vehicle & driver admission
$10.00 for track admission
$10.00 for car show registration

www.palmettonationals.com/car_show

www.palmettonationals.com

NOTPAID4
09-29-2011, 08:40 PM
Go figure; always a bunch of stuff on the SAME DAYS and then you gotta figure out which to attend. Then some weekends NOTHING, at least nothing I have heard of. I'm gonna rack my brain and see what to do. One thing for sure, any of 'em would be FUN!

Challngd
09-30-2011, 07:18 PM
I am planning on attending this show.