View Full Version : All MOPAR show in Spencer NC SEPT 17TH!

NOTPAID4
09-08-2011, 09:43 AM
IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS???????????

http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/carolinaplymouth/CarShow-2011-flyer.jpg

NOTPAID4
09-08-2011, 11:54 PM
HELLO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Where are all the North Carolina folks ~ ANYONE?????

This is gonna really be a GREAT show!!!

Onk
09-08-2011, 11:55 PM
Come on you NC people!!! Help Jim & Tee rep SEM!!!!

Storm Rider
09-09-2011, 07:37 AM
Yo Bro. Terry & I are going to be at this event. Can't wait to see you and Tee.

Ms.MagnumSLT
09-09-2011, 10:49 AM
Im not so sure my maggies ready for a show yet. I would like to try and make this one though.

Storm Rider
09-09-2011, 05:55 PM
Come on out Spring. We will have a blast hanging out.

NOTPAID4
09-10-2011, 12:42 PM
We don't go to WIN trophies, we go to hang out with FRIENDS and check out all the rides!!!

Ms.MagnumSLT
09-10-2011, 02:13 PM
I may try and make it.

Storm Rider
09-10-2011, 09:51 PM
We don't go to WIN trophies, we go to hang out with FRIENDS and check out all the rides!!!

Couldn't have said it better Brother.

Challngd
09-12-2011, 07:26 PM
Count me in for the show.

BAD HABIT
09-12-2011, 07:31 PM
go spring maggs is ready, i started showing my truck with minimal mods...go collect some new members, hand out cards show em yalls decals...yaddi yadda...

Ms.MagnumSLT
09-12-2011, 08:16 PM
LOL thanks jay. I have never had the chance to show any vechicle so I appreciate your support. I know its not all about winning but Im sure no ones disappointed when they win one either.:crazy: Im a perfectionist when it comes to my Maggs. I just want her to look good sitting there with the others.

Storm Rider
09-13-2011, 07:18 AM
Spring - your ride is beautiful. Bring her to the show and hang out with us and have some fun. Hope to see you there.

NOTPAID4
09-17-2011, 03:31 PM
What a shame NOT ONE person shows up from SEM!!! Go figure.

I might as well quit postin' up and just go with Tee.

Storm Rider
09-17-2011, 09:27 PM
Please read the post in the NC Calendar section you started. I am really sorry about missing this show, but I had a family emergency. I really miss hanging out with you and Tee. You are my family. All I can say is I am sorry.

4XLGator
09-17-2011, 10:57 PM
What a shame NOT ONE person shows up from SEM!!! Go figure.

I might as well quit postin' up and just go with Tee.

Jim, I think it will come around one day when more and more SEM family makes it to more and more shows. I have missed the last couple of events because of son stuff. But, I don't mind telling you my son comes first...period. There will be times when people show and when they don't. Please consider why they may not have made it to the show by giving them the benefit of a doubt.

And while reading this, please don't forget we all greatly appreciate your contribution to this family and getting it bigger and better. We know you are trying very hard...and your efforts will pay off one day.

Onk
09-18-2011, 04:41 PM
Jim, there is absolutely no need for the attitude. Times are tight right now and if you have to post up 15 shows for 3 people to make it out to 1, than its totally worth it. Not everyone is going to be able to make all the shows, and sometimes, as people have said, life has a way of getting in the way.

Posting up show information is good so that people will know what shows are going on when and where, so if they are able to make it, they will know where and when to go. Without that information, its a total loss all the way around.

It takes a lot of work to build what we have and there are a lot of shows here in FL that sometimes are a bust....its all part of the car world...

We do appreciate everything you have done, are doing and will do!!! Dont forget that, you just gotta stay positive and hang in there till things pick up!!!

BAD HABIT
09-18-2011, 05:33 PM
The good thing that should come from this experience is the ability to network SEMopars and get members in your area that do goto shows to start frequenting the forums....Kevin said it best we have gone to small shows, busted shows, and good to phenominal shows....and not everyone on the site comes, and not everyone we network to, joins....all we can do is try...

Sent from my badass EVO on TapaTalk....

Challenger345
09-20-2011, 07:49 PM
Jim, I would have came to the show just the date was a problem. We went to the Drag Race at ZMAX and man was Hagan Fast

Hagan began his week of domination Friday night when he became the first Funny Car driver in NHRA history to make a three-second run. After taking the No. 1 qualifier with a 3.995-second run, Hagan then backed up that pass with a first-round win Sunday at 4.018 seconds to secure the national record and the 20 bonus points that come with it. Hagan then powered his DieHard Dodge Charger past points leader Mike Neff in the final round with a run of 4.130 seconds at 301.07 mph to secure his fourth win and move up to the second spot in the points standings, just 22 points behind Neff.

NOTPAID4
09-20-2011, 10:14 PM
This was a bad day for me; sorry folks not meaning to sound Gruff.... Got my car all cleaned Friday; loaded and ready; Saturday morning I could NOT get it started and it was parked in front of my SRT so couldn't get that one out either. Had to drive out through our crappy dirt road. AND... that made me too late to meet the other guys that were going up. Finally went to the show with my Clunker BLUE and needless to say could or would NOT enter THAT CAR!!! Switching cars I forgot the camera, the cooler and jacket. Got there walked around helped Chris (Challgd; 'cuz he's in a wheelchair) detail up his car; shortly the rain started.... drizzley and Cold a good part of the day.

Guess maybe trying a little too hard at times; again sorry for postin THAT!

Storm Rider
09-21-2011, 07:28 AM
It has happened to all of us Bro.

4XLGator
09-21-2011, 08:47 PM
Sounds like you had a helluva day, Jim. Thanks for clearing the air.