PDA

View Full Version : LED Tail lights with Led reverse lights???

speedy
08-19-2011, 09:51 PM
I have been thinking about ditching my vht smoked stock tails for some smoked led tail lights. I have been looking for a specific kind. These are the led but also have bright leds for the reverse.

I was cruising through Louisiana early one night and i saw a lifted Mega Cab backing up out of a restaurant and noticed his tail lights. They looked smoked/black with leds and had bright ass white leds in the reverse. They resembled the Recon Tail lights but with a section of reverse leds. I let him get ahead of me, i was thinking it was just a regular led bulb but they were actually made into the tail light. I was hoping to flag him down at a red light to ask him but he smoked me out and left my little 4.7L in the dust.. I've been searching every brand i could find but they all use your existing reverse bulb. I was hoping someone in here might know where i can get some. Thanks.

4XLGator
08-19-2011, 10:19 PM
With Recon's, you must buy white LED bulbs for the tail lights. See link below.
http://www.gorecon.com/products.php?p_cat=43&cname=Dodge-94-12-LED-Tail-Lights

If none of those look like the lights you saw, I would search amazon and ebay as there are several brands out there.

BAD HABIT
08-19-2011, 10:39 PM
Get sonata on eBay, then buy led reverse I love mine, Alex may chime in as to where and how exactly they were bought

Sent from my badass EVO on TapaTalk....

blackshadow
08-20-2011, 08:53 PM
I got mine from recon and just added a white tower led bulb works really well