PDA

View Full Version : "It's CHEAPER TO KEEPER" ~ I doubt THAT!

NOTPAID4
08-16-2011, 09:43 AM
Some of US guys were talking about our wives wanting to drive our cars and this IS my thoughts on the subject...

So here goes....

Well with Tee and I and NONE of you know, this there are underlying issues to the magnums. I let her drive the SRT on the way home from the Mopar Show OFF in Orlando a couple of years back. Everything was fine.......... UNTIL....... I'm just chillin' in the passenger seat and WHAT ~ all of a sudden ~ WOT and "What the hey?" I said what R U doing? She says the lady in the BMW was trying to pass me..... Yeah, that's what the passing lane is FOR. I believe she hit 134 MPH and then let off.... we didn't see the BMW again. (Now what's up wit dat? = NEEDLESS TO SAY; she's had the SHADOW FASTER THAN ME.

So I need to stop this MADNESS, RIGHT???

I buy her, her own Magnum........................ An SXT!!! Well most of YOU all know the story of THAT car (DEMON). For a year trying to get it repaired (Lousianna Flood Car), no one could fix it.... let her drive the SRT again..... NO... that ain't happenin'; found her another Magnum (Angel) ~ Worth it to keep her outta the SHADOW.

Then I buy me another ONE.... and then her another ONE..... and then ME another ONE.

Most of YOU ALL, I'm sure heard the terms "It's CHEAPER to KEEPER"! SOMEHOW, this does NOT apply to TEE!!!!

Smitty
08-16-2011, 11:23 AM
Have had my truck 4 years. Wife has driven it once. Unloading some furniture and needed the truck moved up about 6". She moved it forward about 6". :)

NOTPAID4
08-16-2011, 11:26 AM
LOL ~ AND that was probably FAR ENUFF for YOU, right?

Smitty
08-16-2011, 12:15 PM
LOL ~ AND that was probably FAR ENUFF for YOU, right?

Yep...there was a tree a few feet in front. I could picture her hitting that tree.

txbass06
08-16-2011, 01:03 PM
My wife has driven my truck twice. Once a couple of weeks after I got it, she pulled too close to a fence and put a nice gouge in the front plastic bumper cover and once this winter when the roads were bad. She tried rolling the window down with it covered in ice and broke the clips that hold the window into the regulator.
Needless to say, she's only allowed in the passenger seat lol

---
- Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

AWE Daniel
08-16-2011, 01:46 PM
My rule is if they cant pay to replace it, they cant drive it! So my brother has only driven it one time, he has a self control problem, and got himself in thrown in jail with a 140hp RX-7, there is no way I am gonna let him drive my 345hp HEMI, lol

old man
08-16-2011, 02:33 PM
i dont have one no problems at my house

Redtruck-VA
08-16-2011, 04:36 PM
My wife can drive my truck anytime. She used to drive it off and on, but hasn't touched it in a couple years now. My preference is that she doesn't drive it.

SmokedRam
08-16-2011, 05:05 PM
My wife is always taking my truck...just like the other night...at like 8PM I decide to get my Jax Wax stuff out and go wash it, since it's cooler at night. I finish it around 9PM...wife goes in to get ready for work (she works nights on the weekends)...I tell her, "dont even THINK about getting in Ruby, since I just washed her!"....She walks out the door and I hear Ruby fire up...the damn truck wasn't even dry yet!!!

The only thing the irks me about her driving it, is that she never puts the seat back when she gets out...so I bitch at her about it...she tells me in her defense, "well, you and your son never put the seat down either"

4XLGator
08-16-2011, 05:41 PM
^ Put the seat down....AND the lid. That way, she has to raise it. Here's how I look at it...if us guys have to work in the bathroom to pee, so do the ladies! :D

EDIT: And sorry Jim, didn't mean to jack your thread.

Storm Rider
08-16-2011, 05:53 PM
It might be Cheaper to Keep Her, but that still don't mean she can drive my ride. My wife has never driven my Chally. My kids are fighting over who gets it in my will. LOL