PDA

View Full Version : injector scaling and latency?

Redtruck-VA
08-13-2011, 05:32 PM
Anyone have a link to information?
I'm thinking scaling is related to the injector's flow in relationship to fuel pressure. Latency, being the time it take for the injector to open. Each injector having it's own characteristic's due to wieght of internal parts and coil design. But would really like to understand how I can manipulate these characteritics to enhance tuning. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,

Redtruck-VA
08-14-2011, 11:22 AM
Your response is overwhelming.....

03MopaRamman
08-14-2011, 12:33 PM
Sorry Greg Not enough Brainage here, But I can figure out the crush depth on a torpedoe after it runs outta Otto fuel and starts sinking! Seriously though I have heard that if you put bigger injectors our Trannies don't like it and increases the chances of premature failure so I am guessing the line pressure match is important.

Good Luck Sailor.

Redtruck-VA
08-14-2011, 02:48 PM
Sorry Greg Not enough Brainage here, But I can figure out the crush depth on a torpedoe after it runs outta Otto fuel and starts sinking! Seriously though I have heard that if you put bigger injectors our Trannies don't like it and increases the chances of premature failure so I am guessing the line pressure match is important.
Good Luck Sailor.

Danny, that goes back to adjusting MAP voltage and I concur this i suspect is the main reason for clutch failure.