PDA

View Full Version : Why you dont tell kids that some foods are "chicken" to get them to eat it...

SmokedRam
08-11-2011, 08:17 PM
So last night, my wife makes me fish sticks and cheese grits for dinner. Now, Amanda HATES fish...but anyhoo...she tells my son, Eddie, that it is chicken, so he will eat some too.

So, he is sitting there, eating his "chicken sticks" (really fish sticks) and he walks up to his mom and says.."here mommy, this chicken is good, taste some"...I said, yeah honey, taste some of that chicken...as I laughed...

So, so she wouldn't look like a tard, she had to eat some fish...LMAO....

Just though it was funny how that whole situation turned out...

ramn it
08-11-2011, 08:24 PM
^ Thats funny^ My brother -in-law got me to eat a hot pepper tellin me it was a sugar pepper and its real sweet.

Redtruck-VA
08-11-2011, 08:35 PM
So last night, my wife makes me fish sticks and cheese grits for dinner. Now, Amanda HATES fish...but anyhoo...she tells my son, Eddie, that it is chicken, so he will eat some too.

So, he is sitting there, eating his "chicken sticks" (really fish sticks) and he walks up to his mom and says.."here mommy, this chicken is good, taste some"...I said, yeah honey, taste some of that chicken...as I laughed...

So, so she wouldn't look like a tard, she had to eat some fish...LMAO....

Just though it was funny how that whole situation turned out...

Adam, I think you might have missed something, sounds to me Eddie is pretty sharp. LoL!! :Wedgie:

SmokedRam
08-11-2011, 08:37 PM
Adam, I think you might have missed something, sounds to me Eddie is pretty sharp. LoL!! :Wedgie:

Come to think of it, it might have been his plan all along.

johnnysart
08-11-2011, 08:45 PM
lmao--he's good. when he gets older he'll remind mom how he tricked her lol.

SmokedRam
08-11-2011, 08:52 PM
^ Thats funny^ My brother -in-law got me to eat a hot pepper tellin me it was a sugar pepper and its real sweet.

That reminds me of when I was a young kid, my dad and I were walking through the garden center of WalMart and I came across a pepper plant called a "china pepper"...the peppers were about 1 1/2 long or so and I grabbed one and threw it in my mouth....

BIG MISTAKE...I do not see how something so small can burn so bad....

4XLGator
08-11-2011, 09:37 PM
hahahaha. both great stories. I bet Amanda will think twice next time she tells one of y'alls youngins "it's chicken". LOL

Storm Rider
08-12-2011, 07:21 AM
Now you know EVERYTHING tastes like chicken, well except for chicken. LOL If someone asks what does something taste like someone always says chicken.

Fla 66 cuda
08-12-2011, 07:41 AM
My wife is asian so the joke around the house is ohhhh tastes like chicken you go now you been here 4 hour.

Redtruck-VA
08-12-2011, 08:27 AM
My wife is asian so the joke around the house is ohhhh tastes like chicken you go now you been here 4 hour.

I have heard that a few times..... :naughty: