PDA

View Full Version : Free Furniture

Smitty
07-20-2011, 05:31 PM
I know this is not the correct place. But, since I am a newb I do not have access to that area yet. So, maybe one of the admins can move it there.

I have a reclining couch and reclining love seat free if someone needs it. They are both in good working condition with some wear, tear in the fabric. Hate to just throw away, but have new coming in Friday and the people who did want it have backed out. Out with the old, In with the new.

Onk
07-20-2011, 05:55 PM
I know this is not the correct place. But, since I am a newb I do not have access to that area yet. So, maybe one of the admins can move it there.

I have a reclining couch and reclining love seat free if someone needs it. They are both in good working condition with some wear, tear in the fabric. Hate to just throw away, but have new coming in Friday and the people who did want it have backed out. Out with the old, In with the new.

Can you snap a couple pictures???

Smitty
07-20-2011, 06:16 PM
Some pictures.

We used afghans to cover up wear and tear. Worked pretty good:)

03 Rammer
07-20-2011, 06:48 PM
Very nice for FREE! Im sure if no one here wants them a quick add on Craigslist will get rid of them. :)

SmokedRam
07-20-2011, 06:54 PM
Not a bad deal at all for someone just starting out on their own or someone wanting some spare furniture for a spare room...

And Aaron, you are right about Craigslist...you could poop in a bucket and post it on Craigslist and someone will pick it up.

AWE Daniel
07-20-2011, 07:22 PM
That musta been one helluva a fart to tear through the bottom of the cushion like that!

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r74/cadillac360/sw89swsw29yu5.gif

Smitty
07-20-2011, 07:24 PM
LOL...nope Done by a Jack Russell terrier that no longer lives here.