Rebel_Lady91
07-19-2011, 07:23 PM
wow stupid idiot!

Redtruck-VA
07-19-2011, 07:29 PM
stupid...

ramn it
07-19-2011, 07:42 PM
I cant understand why people play in traffic and parked cars .

Ms.MagnumSLT
07-19-2011, 07:50 PM
What a D.A!!

Storm Rider
07-20-2011, 07:11 AM
What a D.A!!

Gotta agree with Spring!!! Also love the new sig Spring - did Daniel do it for you? He has been busy helping people get cool looking sigs.

Ms.MagnumSLT
07-20-2011, 07:59 AM
Hey Paul, Kevin Hooked me up with this sweet sig. Looks like hes been busy too.

Redtruck-VA
07-20-2011, 10:34 AM
That little GTR, assuming it's is not a Skyline GTR (not legal in the US market) has a hell of a punch. It doesn't look right to me, in that that it has way too much mass for a smaller car. Maybe that's a photo chop?? Thinking out loud.

AWE Daniel
07-20-2011, 01:00 PM
Hey Paul, Kevin Hooked me up with this sweet sig. Looks like hes been busy too.

Someone gave him a little edumacation :pedobear:

SmokedRam
07-20-2011, 01:11 PM
That little GTR, assuming it's is not a Skyline GTR (not legal in the US market) has a hell of a punch. It doesn't look right to me, in that that it has way too much mass for a smaller car. Maybe that's a photo chop?? Thinking out loud.

I believe it a vid from across the water

Ms.MagnumSLT
07-20-2011, 02:01 PM
Someone gave him a little edumacation :pedobear:

Thanks for edumacatin' him with this! its Awesome! :naughty:

NOTPAID4
07-20-2011, 04:50 PM
WOW!! That is Crazy! Looks like he kept going too!

4XLGator
07-20-2011, 09:34 PM
Moron! And yeah, I think that video is from across the BIG pond...we don't parallel park and angle park on the same street around here anyway.

And yes, all these new sigs are badass!

Redtruck-VA
07-20-2011, 11:18 PM
I buy my vehicle wrap stuff from a company in Oklahoma called Fellers and the guy that owns it has a wrapped GTR.

so yes they're here in the US. I even think Chevrolet was stacking up the Camaro against the GT-R on its site for comparisons.

I seriously doubt that he has a Nissan SKyline GTR licensed for the street or there would be plenty of noise about it being available. There was one that was a race only car that was here a few years back that was featured in a few import races. These are the prizes of oversea's high end workers and go for around 100k +. It would be great if they were made available here.

Edit: I apologize, apparently they are available stateside now. I don't keep up with the car anymore, but it wasn't long ago these were unattainable in most every market in the world and specifically not allowed in the states. Priced stated at $90k inventory zero. but what the heck....

Redtruck-VA
07-21-2011, 08:47 AM
I was stationed in Japan during the 60's and early 70's and had a 65' Skyline GTA that I modified while there and then bought back to the states with restrictions, I couldn't sell it. Ended up with a 69' LT1 engine in it and took it back to Japan in 70'. The car was totally illegal in japan because the engine change hadn't been approved by their Motor Vehicle Dept. But being military I could get around the whole thing with getting it inspected on base. The first generation GTR's had come out and I hunted them with a passion. This was before drifting craze and we played a lot in the industrial areas at nights and weekends. The car was stolen during my transfer coming out of Japan in 73'. It was great fun..