View Full Version : Please Welcome Jim as:

Onk
07-02-2011, 12:49 PM
The New North Carolina Chapter President.

Steve has stepped down as he is busy with getting his site online, but we hope he will still be an active and contributing member as he has been thus far.

We here at SEM would like to welcome Jim (NOTPAID4) as the new South East Mopars - North Carolina Chapter President. Jim is an active member with a deep love for Mopar and we think he will rep SEM to the extreme up in NC. Jim is an AVID Mopar enthusiast with over 6 Mopars in his collection of 57 vehicles (jk Bud). We look forward to what Jim has to offer for both the NC Chapter and for SEM as a whole.

Please take a moment and welcome him!!

Congratulations Jim!!!!

:big_banana_Dance: :big_banana_Dance: :big_banana_Dance: :big_banana_Dance: :big_banana_Dance: :big_banana_Dance:

ramthis9501
07-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Congrats man! Glad to have such an avid mopar man as the president :D

OklaHemi
07-02-2011, 01:40 PM
nanas appropriate, congrats bud.

SmokedRam
07-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Congrats Jim

Challenger345
07-02-2011, 02:02 PM
Jim, You have all my support and I want to thank each and every SeMopar member who I have made friends with . Jim will do North Carolina a great job as President. I want everyone to know I still support SeMopars 100% and will attend events when I can.

Redtruck-VA
07-02-2011, 02:33 PM
Well done!

ramn it
07-02-2011, 04:04 PM
congrats jim !! when do we get to hear your presidential speech? "I had no sexual relations with that lady" would be a good start:)

TopB2972
07-02-2011, 07:40 PM
Congrats Jim. :party36:

Rebel_Lady91
07-02-2011, 07:55 PM
congrats jim!!:)

Storm Rider
07-02-2011, 08:35 PM
Way to go Brother !!!!!! Congrats !!!!!!! I know you will be an awesome Prez. Lets get this party started.

NOTPAID4
07-02-2011, 10:45 PM
WOW, what a TRUE HONOR it is for ME to be chosen for the President of the North Carolina Chapter. In light of that, my favorite color has always been GREEN and to make sure any and all folks can read this I'm changing my color of my threads and posts.

It is also going to be hard to replace Steve, but I have watched, listened and learned a lot from him on how to get things rolling and have had the pleasure of going to many meets and shows with him and his wife. (Deep down I hate he is so busy with his site and unable to contribute as much time here as I know he would like to.... but IF you see his site YOU"LL all understand how he takes Charge, plans things OUT and puts things together!) I"m PROUD to call HIM my friend.

THANK YOU ALL for the kind thoughts and comments and thinking enough of ME to HONOR me as President of the NORTH CAROLINA CHAPTER!

I DO PROMISE to do the very best I can enlisting new members and continuing to help in any way possible to make YOU ALL proud of the North Carolina Chapter!

And IF anyone else sees anything I can do better or thoughts or suggestions, please let me know!

Man I love THIS CLUB AND IT'S MEMBERS!

(Oh and Kevin, I only have 56 cars now; ONE was repossesed... just kidding.)

BAD HABIT
07-02-2011, 11:17 PM
Hahahaa, congrats Jim, we know we picked a good leader for your chapter....enjoy bud you deserve it....

Challenger345
07-02-2011, 11:36 PM
Jim thanks for the kind words, You, Tee, Paul and Top will be friends always. June has been a busy month for me with work. Let me know when and where you will have your first event and i will do my best to attend. The company I work for may have a car show open house in the fall, if it happens it will be one of the best shows around and we would like for SeMopars to attend. I will keep you posted.
Steve

NOTPAID4
07-02-2011, 11:55 PM
Jim thanks for the kind words, You, Tee, Paul and Top will be friends always. June has been a busy month for me with work. Let me know when and where you will have your first event and i will do my best to attend. The company I work for may have a car show open house in the fall, if it happens it will be one of the best shows around and we would like for SeMopars to attend. I will keep you posted.
Steve

Thanks; that would be GREAT Steve!!!

Next weekend we are having a MOPAR meet in Albermarle at Mt. Morrow park; NON FORUM or Club specific.... just any Mopar Car or Truck. Kind of a picknic thing and folks just bringing stuff to share. July 9th 10am.

OklaHemi
07-02-2011, 11:57 PM
That sounds like a blasty blast

ramthis9501
07-03-2011, 12:01 AM
Wish we could get something like that going here

Ms.MagnumSLT
07-03-2011, 09:48 AM
Congrats Jim!! :big_banana_Dance::big_banana_Dance:

4XLGator
07-03-2011, 10:39 AM
Congrats Jim!

MRS.PAID4
07-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Way to go babe... & a big CONGRATULATIONS to you!!!!!! I truly no that you will be tha BEST president that you can be!!! I am so very PROUD of you & I love you very much!!!!!!!
Now like Storm said...LETS GET DIS PARTY STARTED RITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTPAID4
07-03-2011, 12:46 PM
Thanks again EVERYONE and I already have the wheels turning and will share some things as they progress.... and hope you think they are worthy!
And thank YOU to my Sweetheart Tee for the kind words of wisdom... and I'm lucky that I can get some ideas from HER as well.... she is as bad of a car NUT as ME and loves to go to shows and cruise-ins...

OklaHemi
07-03-2011, 01:46 PM
well you know behind every great man is a greater woman... im just saying

MarineCorpsBarbie
07-03-2011, 11:01 PM
Yay! Go jimmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

NOTPAID4
07-04-2011, 12:54 AM
well you know behind every great man is a greater woman... im just saying
Shhhhh, Tee might be listening....

Congrats, Mr. President!

Yay! Go jimmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii247/deboyacej/Cartoonthankyou.jpg All so very MUCH!!!