View Full Version : News....

SmokedRam
06-19-2011, 11:38 PM
Well guys, after the July Wiregrass show, Ruby and I will no longer be able to attend anymore Saturday shows. My childrens football season starts in August and with my son playing flag in the morning and each of my daughters playing in different time slots, I will not be able to even make the late shows.

So with that, I say it has been fun and I will still hang around and hope to see all of you on Sunday shows if any are to come up!!!

UnderCover
06-19-2011, 11:51 PM
Family comes first! Car shows will be around forever. Gotta take advantage of those times with the kids while you can. I'm sure we'll still be doing plenty of sunday shows too

OklaHemi
06-19-2011, 11:56 PM
Do your business Adam, family first

SmokedRam
06-19-2011, 11:59 PM
Family comes first! Car shows will be around forever. Gotta take advantage of those times with the kids while you can. I'm sure we'll still be doing plenty of sunday shows too

Do your business Adam, family first

Thanks guys, this will be our third year doing the football/cheerleading deal...although it is very fun, it is very tiring too...I do not look forward to all the traveling though...cheerleading competitions, games as far away as St. Pete...but it's all good!

Onk
06-20-2011, 12:11 AM
Well guys, after the July Wiregrass show, Ruby and I will no longer be able to attend anymore Saturday shows. My childrens football season starts in August and with my son playing flag in the morning and each of my daughters playing in different time slots, I will not be able to even make the late shows.

So with that, I say it has been fun and I will still hang around and hope to see all of you on Sunday shows if any are to come up!!!

Family first absolutely. And with that said, I now see a reason for sem to start putting together some Sunday events.

Sent using Tapatalk on my bad ass HTC EVO

SmokedRam
06-20-2011, 01:23 AM
Family first absolutely. And with that said, I now see a reason for sem to start putting together some Sunday events.

That would be awesome...I'll be totally honest, I have gained so many friends since joining SEM....I wouldnt trade my friendship with each and everyone of you for nothing in the world...I MEAN it that you are all like family to me...like the brothers I never had.

OklaHemi
06-20-2011, 02:19 AM
How about some SEM sponsorship on some jerseys

Onk
06-20-2011, 02:21 AM
How about some SEM sponsorship on some jerseys

We don't have the funds just yet for that. We need to win a few more wiregrass shows first. Lol

SmokedRam
06-20-2011, 02:32 AM
We need to have an SEM G2G towards the end of the year to celebrate our successes this year....

Redtruck-VA
06-20-2011, 07:35 AM
Adam, as stated family first.

Storm Rider
06-20-2011, 07:35 AM
Good Luck with the kids. I know about football. My 5yo grandson played flag football and I went to watch and ended up being a coach. It was great being with the kids.

4XLGator
06-20-2011, 06:22 PM
In my book, as it seems with everyone else here, family is always first. We'll be here for ya when football and cheerleading is done...we aren't going anywhere, brother.

Stealth Mode
06-21-2011, 09:11 AM
Call me when your in my area. We'll get drunk or something.