PDA

View Full Version : Dang, it just too HOT to MOD...sigh...

NOTPAID4
06-08-2011, 09:59 PM
Geesh, another scorcher today!!! Just to hot to do the mods I have planned. However I did push mow about an acre today and then changed the oil in both push mowers and did some staining on our wooden well house, our out building ramp and the bottom trim all the way around and I'm pooped. I'm really just trying to loose a little wait and did loose six pounds today!

Tee certainly was NOT happy I was doing all of this but I just can't stand to sit around ~ it drives me crazy! Plus I wanna keep the old heart pumpin' and give 'er a little work out ~ LOL~

Just can't work under the cars and in the gravel in this heat but I do want to install my underbody neon and also try to figure out how to install the remote key fobs for the door locks on Tee's car Chance.

Storm Rider
06-09-2011, 07:57 AM
Brother - you are a non stop workaholic. Be careful on these nasty days.

Redtruck-VA
06-09-2011, 01:03 PM
Jim, I was going to be a smart ass and say how i love the heat and it doesn't slow me down, but you have already out done me. Like i said the heat doesn't slow me down, but on the other hand it doesn't speed me up either.... lol Spoke to the wife in the PI this morning and there was a power outage and the temps are in the 90's with humidity to match. Nasty wet heat....

AWE Daniel
06-09-2011, 01:28 PM
I hate this frickin heat! At the car show two weeks ago it was at least 95 and there was no shade anywhere near me, and add to it I had bubble guts, safe to say I didnt stay there the whole time!

NOTPAID4
06-09-2011, 03:27 PM
YUP another hot one today too. I wanted to at least do some more staining to the deck and got some of that done now. It is MURDER outside though, so I do a little take a break and start again over and over.