PDA

View Full Version : Busy DAY ~ Detailed up FOUR cars today!

NOTPAID4
06-04-2011, 12:02 AM
Tee and I are taking two of our magnums to Kannapolis Intiminators Baseball Stadium tomorrow for a car show. This is the stadium sponsered by Dale Earnhardt Inc. Beautiful place.

So I pulled out the SRT (SHADOW) and detailed it up. We then did Tee's car (Angel). After we got these done we also did one of her other ones (CHANCE) that she has been driving. After that I decided as long as we already had everything out, I'd detail up another one of mine (LUCKY) ~ So that was FOUR today and I'm pooped.

That's why I just got on here after finishing supper; yup, just finished.... kinda late and Went to town to get something as Tee was too Pooped out to cook ~ LOL~ (And YES I drove LUCKY and surely got it dirty and bugs on it.... so I'll clean 'er back up after the show tomorrow.

OklaHemi
06-04-2011, 01:53 AM
Wow that has to be a full time job Jim, but you guy's ride are worth the effort.

Onk
06-04-2011, 04:05 AM
You ready to let me have one of them yet???

Storm Rider
06-04-2011, 07:30 AM
It is a never ending task detailing 6 wagons.

NOTPAID4
06-04-2011, 11:50 PM
Well....................... I'm NOT helping Tee NO more..... ~LOL~ She won TWO trophies today and I won NONE!!!!

OklaHemi
06-05-2011, 12:58 AM
^^^thats funny stuff right there, congrats tee. Hold it down mama

Redtruck-VA
06-05-2011, 08:30 AM
Jim, 6 cars are 4 more than i can handle. I honestly don't know how you do it. But well done, obviously your hard work is paying off.