PDA

View Full Version : A Must for Car Enthusiast

BOS/SRT
05-27-2011, 11:56 AM
A must have for those car enthusiast. Like many of you, I get tired of road trip bugs. It's a pain to clean and damages your paint. I've used blue masking tape and it's a pita to have to do. Talking with my buddy Ken (Talon), he told me about this product. Ken was amazed that I wasn't aware of this product, road wrap. Check it out, it's a real time saver and will give you that piece of mind. http://www.buyroadwrap.com/instructions.php I'm sure some of you may know of this product and if so.... shame on you for not sharing. LMAO!

SmokedRam
05-27-2011, 12:32 PM
Never heard of that brand, but 3M has had the product out for years...it's good peace of mind, like you said.

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/Scotchgard_Paint_Protection/Film/

BOS/SRT
05-27-2011, 01:00 PM
This isn't the 3m clear bra. It's for short term use on road trips. My buddy uses this over his 3m clear bra too.

SmokedRam
05-27-2011, 01:16 PM
ohhhhh ok

AParrette
05-27-2011, 01:42 PM
omfg you don't know how much i love you right now. the last show i took the truck too made the truck look like shit since it was the lead vehicle (i didn't mind too much) however the lovebugs destroyed my wash and wax job/ i even tried to hit a drive thru car wash and that did jack swat

NOTPAID4
05-27-2011, 03:58 PM
Never heard of that either ~ pretty cool stuff!

SmokedRam
05-27-2011, 04:50 PM
omfg you don't know how much i love you right now. the last show i took the truck too made the truck look like shit since it was the lead vehicle (i didn't mind too much) however the lovebugs destroyed my wash and wax job/ i even tried to hit a drive thru car wash and that did jack swat

Drive thru car washes are shitty anyway, even for cleaning regular road grime and dirt off your vehicle. I used one for the Taurus once and got out to dry it and to my surprise the drying cloth turned black with grime...

Storm Rider
05-27-2011, 05:05 PM
That clip from FOX 8 is our local channel here in High Point. And that guy had a Let's Talk Cars decal on his vent window which is held every Thursday night in High Point also. Very Cool.