PDA

View Full Version : Test drove a 2011 Grand Cherokee yesterday...

HammerZ71
10-05-2010, 03:53 PM
Had to take my mom's Journey to the Dodge dealer today for it's first oil change (don't get on my a$$ for not doing it myself, it's free there).

So while I was waiting I was b/s'ng with the sales manager (a golf buddy of mine) and we ended up taking a 2011 4x4 Laredo with just the V6 in it.

I gotta admit the interior was AWESOME for a Laredo! I can only imagine how nice the Limiteds must be. Power felt quite ample too from the bottom line 6 cylinder. But the thing that impressed me the most was how high you felt in it stock. I felt higher off the ground than in my 2" lifted '02 Grand Cherokee.

All steel skid plates, a modified higher air intake system and a fully sealed, water-tight driveline! Might be Jeep is back to heading in the right direction again. Placing an emphasis on Off Road types ahead of soccer moms!!!

03 Rammer
10-11-2010, 08:34 PM
Did you test out the suspension? You can lift and lower it with a turn of a switch. I give two thumbs up to the 2011 Grand Cherokee.

Vultite
06-16-2011, 09:44 PM
They are really nice, I hope they are going in a better direction....

NOTPAID4
06-17-2011, 01:32 AM
Sounds Great; although I've really never looked at those.

Storm Rider
06-17-2011, 07:40 AM
It is nice to be able to test drive other models. Gives you something to think about when you get ready to change vehicles. Plus it is fun.