View Full Version : LineLok information

Redtruck-VA
04-12-2011, 10:26 PM
Any of you using a LineLok? If so, any pictures of the install. Information is appreciated...

Redtruck-VA
04-19-2011, 10:00 AM
No one?

Wildbee659
04-19-2011, 11:40 AM
I have thought about it but I have not install one yet.

Redtruck-VA
04-19-2011, 01:08 PM
I bought a unit, but it doesn't have any specific install information for the Ram. So I was wondering if I just cut into the front brake line coming from the master cylinder like back in the day before anti-lok brakes or do I need to do something different? I easily power spin it so I'm quessing I can just cut the brake line to hold the front wheels.

Wildbee659
04-19-2011, 02:35 PM
Don't know what unit you are installing but I hope this will help. Its the installation instructions for the SLP Line Lock unit for a Charger. Maybe you can use it as a guide for your install. I'm just going to have UAR Performance install since its hard for me to do it from the wheelchair.
http://www.slponline.com/inst/D25000.pdf

Redtruck-VA
04-19-2011, 04:49 PM
Don't know what unit you are installing but I hope this will help. Its the installation instructions for the SLP Line Lock unit for a Charger. Maybe you can use it as a guide for your install. I'm just going to have UAR Performance install since its hard for me to do it from the wheelchair.
http://www.slponline.com/inst/D25000.pdf

Thanks, that's good information. I have the Hurst unit, but it physically looks very similar. Next time you come up to Arrington's shoot me a PM. I still try to do all my own work, I don't have any disabilities other than being old with a bad attitude.....

Wildbee659
04-19-2011, 10:41 PM
Glad it help some. I have a lot of Arrington's performance parts but they were install by Bobby at UAR Performance in Largo, FL. Arrignton has some great performance parts but they are a bit to far for me to drive to them. I did meet some of their employees in Orlando, FL, during the Mopar Shootout. They were very nice, and even gave me an "Arrington Performance" emblem and four large decals. However, if I ever make it up that way I'll PM you.

Redtruck-VA
04-20-2011, 08:47 AM
Jaime, cool and thanks for the info. And it goes without mention that you have a badass ride.

Redtruck-VA
05-21-2011, 05:16 PM
I'm thinking of passing on this mod. Anyone interested in buying a Hurst Linelok?