View Full Version : What we need for shows and meet and greets

SmokedRam
04-04-2011, 08:29 PM
What we need to do is start setting up a table at the shows and meet and greets, with a large SEM banner on it...on the table, we could have our SEM cards, flyers for upcoming shows etc laid out so interested MOPAR lovers can join up. It would be a great idea too if any SEM member who has won trophys can bring them to put on display on the table, so that people can see we are a real award winning club....

I can borrow the table and even a tent to put it all under from my mom in law...I will even man the table at events that I am able to go to. this would be a great tool to use at Hooters etc....

What do you all think?

Onk
04-04-2011, 08:35 PM
That sounds like a good idea....We need to work on shirts and a banner....

AWE Daniel
04-04-2011, 08:42 PM
And bringing the tent to these hot ass shows!

BAD HABIT
04-04-2011, 08:50 PM
yes we are working on these things, banner cant be made in time for hooters, im having a issue with a big enough graphic from croftgate to make a banner, i know we can do it cause we can scale our own graphic. I have a canopy, and ill talk to shaggy about the banner...

Fla 66 cuda
04-04-2011, 08:50 PM
I agree with all points

BAD HABIT
04-04-2011, 08:52 PM
we need to advertise the hooters show, like crazy, i have posted it on a few forums and cl, if anyone else can think of places let me know...

SmokedRam
04-04-2011, 09:01 PM
we need to advertise the hooters show, like crazy, i have posted it on a few forums and cl, if anyone else can think of places let me know...

Facebook...Facebook....Facebook....

I have been putting club events up advertising them on Facebook myself...If Rhino can talk Hooters into a plug on their marquee that would be great too...I can make an event deal on Facebook when I get home from work if yall want me too.

I can even see about setting up a booth at the shows in Dade City and Zephyrhills...if I can get a couple guys to actually show their trucks up there...we need more promotion north of Hillsborough line...especially around the New Port Richey/Hudson area...

NOTPAID4
04-04-2011, 09:55 PM
Those are GREAT ideas guys!!! Tee just bought us a canopy too!

Hopefully when we make our trip to Florida later this year; we'll be able to meet up with some of you guys. We'll be starting off in the Panhandle and working our way to a friends house that lives 80 miles south of Orlando; can't remember the name of the town right now... but It's on some BIG LAKE!

UnderCover
04-05-2011, 01:11 AM
Awesome ideas!!!

And to add to that (more for us guys hanging out) - I picked up a little camping grill, so if everybody chips in a few bucks, we can grill up some burgers and dogs too!

SmokedRam
04-05-2011, 05:49 AM
Thats a great idea Art...sure will make it less expensive buying food at shows from vendors and such.

Storm Rider
04-05-2011, 07:29 AM
You guys have the right ideas. Keep up the good work.

Fla 66 cuda
04-05-2011, 07:49 PM
Not paid for, that big lake is Lake Okcheeobee best known for it's large population of large mouth bass and tournament fishing.We look forward to meeting ya'll if possible.

car_enthusiast63
04-06-2011, 10:22 AM
Wow all the ideas on here sound great, spectacular job guys!