View Full Version : Arringtons Updates

RonP
04-03-2011, 08:28 PM
So who is actually going to Arringtons? I have a group of 4 maybe 5 from the Winston area going.

Just curious as there is a lot going on that weekend all over dealing with cars.

NOTPAID4
04-03-2011, 08:55 PM
Assume you are Talking about the April 9th one, right! Can't be positive yet, but We may head up there! Know I'd sure love too!!!

Challenger345
04-03-2011, 08:58 PM
Official Open House
-with Shop Tour/Carshow @ Arrington

Saturday, April 9th 2011: 8am-5pm at 67 Motorsports Drive, Martinsville Virginia! The facility is located only an hour North of Greensboro and two hours from Raleigh NC.

Arrington Performance & ShopHEMI.com wants to invite YOU to their Shop Tour, Car Show, and much more ALL in one place!!!

Arrington and ShopHEMI.com will be giving away 3 FREE dyno sessions to the first 3 people to CHIME IN on this thread and say "ShopHEMI Rules!!!!" YOU will also have the chance to WIN 2 more FREE dyno pulls during the event as well in a DRAWING! The drawing will also include other GIVEAWAYS such as a chance to WIN numerous Products from Suggested Manufacturers, Arrington Performance, and even including alot of Arrington swag!!!

** Arrington will be offering FREE installs on strut braces, throttle bodies, and cold air intakes on April 9th, 2011 (Offer ONLY available, if you place the order and schedule an installation before this event.)

Food will be provided to everyone, so please CHIME IN if you will be attending!

1.…Challenger345..................Kings Mtn, NC..+3 OR 4
2.…B.A.Retro10.....................Gastonia, NC
3.…whoyadoc........................Tampa, FL
4.…NOTPAID4........................Salisbury, NC
5.…Wildbee 659......................Tampa, FL
6.…Mrs.Paid4..........................Salisbury , NC
7.…Puffy…………………….……..........Maryland
8.…Hemi31………………….….......…..AuSable Forks, NY
9….CVP33…………………….…...........Oak Ridge, NC
10..Mclarengts……………….......…...Goldsboro, NC
11..HemiWoman……………......…....Kent, OH
12..Hem1man………………….…........Kent, OH
13..MaJoR LeAUge InFiDeL........Columbia, SC
14..72CUDA……………………......…...Winstem Salem, NC
15..67 of 43……………………......…...Fayetteville, NC
16..The Car of DarthCharger......
17..Mike@DTP...........................
18..WitchyWndy…………….............Ohio
19..Kevin D(+1).........................NC
20..Philly Mopar Group...........Penn.
21..RonP...................................NC..... + 4 OR 5

Got a email today from the Philly Mopar Group

Guys remember I am not the only person working this event

If you want added to this group let me know

22..13SEC.FIX............................NC

NOTPAID4
04-03-2011, 09:19 PM
Does anyone have the actual address for Arringtons to add to our Tom Tom IF we get to go? Sure make it a lot easier!!! Thank you!

Challenger345
04-03-2011, 09:30 PM
67 Motorsports Drive, Martinsville Virginia

RonP
04-03-2011, 09:55 PM
Sounds good guys. I don't think all of the others are on this site,. Is there anything special we need to do? Or do we just show up at their place?

Look forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new.

NOTPAID4
04-03-2011, 11:26 PM
Sounds good guys. I don't think all of the others are on this site,. Is there anything special we need to do? Or do we just show up at their place?

Me too Ron.... I sure hope we can make this event!!!

Challenger345
04-04-2011, 07:01 PM

Ron all you have to do is show up. With so many people coming from so many different directions I'm not putting together a group ride on my end. If you guy's want to ride in together that would be great. Remember if you want to have parts installed would be best to call Don at Arringtons. With the Philly Group planning on coming and the group from Ohio this event should be bigger than the Petty Tour.

As far as meeting and riding in as a group as most people know I don't like doing that not my thing.

Some of us are going here to eat after the event

http://www.checkeredpig.com/

RonP
04-04-2011, 08:20 PM
Thanks for the update. I think we are riding up together, but we are still working that out.

Wildbee659
04-04-2011, 11:40 PM
As much as I wanted to go to this event, I won't be able to make. I'll be doing some traveling within the next 3 months, NV, AZ, TN & NC, and funds are just not there. I'll be in Greensboro, NC in mid June visiting family.

I met some of Arrington's employees in Orlando, FL, during the Mopar Shootout. Great bunch of guys and girl. You all have a good time.

Storm Rider
04-07-2011, 07:20 AM
I am working this weekend. I hope ya'll have an awesome time and take lots of pics.

Challenger345
04-07-2011, 08:26 PM
One more day OH YEA, talked to Arringtons Today said it's going to be a blast. Just found out today some local Mopar Clubs are coming also.

NOTPAID4
04-07-2011, 11:29 PM
I really HATE that we NOW cannot make this event. I was really looking forward to it too! But a FRIEND in NEED is just more important to ME!

NOW, I hear we may get RAIN Saturday ~ Figures!

Challenger345
04-08-2011, 04:12 AM
I hope it does rain in the afternoon so the race in Wilkesboro Saturday Night gets rained out, then i can attend the race on Sunday

http://www.proallstarsseries.com/

RonP
04-09-2011, 05:37 PM
Turnout was really poor at arringtons in my opinion, but they gave us a great day. The weather just didnt cooperate. Awesome tour, some freebies, FREE dyno runs, some good food, and great conversation. What more could ya ask for.

Storm Rider
04-09-2011, 07:08 PM
Glad ya'll had a great time. Sorry the weather didn't cooperate.

NOTPAID4
04-09-2011, 09:47 PM
Wow, figured this would be a pretty big event.... guess the weather had a lot to do with it. At our local show it was a crappy day weather wise too! We still had a lot of FUN though!

Redtruck-VA
04-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Man, I wish I had seen this earlier. Martinsville is not far for me. damn...