View Full Version : Open House/Dyno Day in Gallatin, Tn April 9th!

JonRoc
03-26-2011, 09:31 PM
This was posted by Got Smoke? from CF:

A good friend of mine Rocky Thomson, owner of Rocky`s Tuff Trucks in Gallatin Tn is having a open house on April 9th. We are going to have Hendrix Auto Diesel come down with their mobile Dyno (Dyno Dynamics) and anything gas or diesel is welcome to spin the rollers. $75 for three runs must be RWD, duallies maybe required to pull outer wheels Im not sure but jacks and air tools will be available.

Please call and get on the dyno list ahead of time if your for sure going to run. 615 452 8834

Come out and enjoy a day of fun, free food, and smoke filled skies hopefully!! I will be there most of the day, and will be running the tow pig on the dyno. Doubt Tweeder Style will be reassembled in time.
---------------------

What: Rockys Tuff Trucks & Accessories Open House with Mobile Dyno
Where: 345E Broadway, Gallatin TN 37066
When: Saturday April 9, 2011 9am to 3pm

1- Got Smoke?
2- caleb moss
3- cmnspwr
4- f44life
5- Stroke931 (Maybe)
6- JonRoc
7- workin12v
8- all around performance (Maybe)
9-

I`m waiting on word when everyone plans to get there. I will post the timeframe when people are gonna start arriving. its like a whole day thing, but most likely people will come in at diff times and stay an hour or 2 or so.

JonRoc
03-27-2011, 10:30 PM
Its 9am to 3pm. And you have to preregister for the dyno. just call that number to preregister.

The site is:
http://www.rockystufftrucks.com/