View Full Version : wing mount

BAD HABIT
09-15-2010, 05:43 PM
does anyone have any pics of how there srt wing mounts to the truck and where, maybe with measurements and reference spots wanting to know what it intales for a wing to be mounted on my slt....

Onk
09-15-2010, 06:01 PM
:(

Cant wait to see it

BAD HABIT
09-15-2010, 06:09 PM
if i ever get rid of it you got first dibs

SilvrSRT10
09-15-2010, 10:15 PM
If you have the wing just measure from the back of the slider bolt to the front mounting hole. The tab fits down in the stake pocket. The back bolt is actually a carriage type bolt that the wing fits over and slides forward on. The a anchor bolt keeps it in place. The slider bolt is no longer available through Dodge so you'll need to come up with something yourself. The placement for the holes in the bedrail picture are approximate. Some careful measuring should get you there. You won't have any hidden holes. Somebody Rhino Lined over the hole in the picture.

And I have to say this coming from the SRT camp. Putting a SRT wing on a non SRT truck is sacrilege. But it will look good.:D

BAD HABIT
09-16-2010, 06:19 AM
ha sacrilege about like everyone putting a hood on(one of my fav hoods to be) yes i think it will look great thanks for the reference pics i think it has all the hardware with it just needs to be repainted....

SilvrSRT10
09-16-2010, 03:52 PM
ha sacrilege about like everyone putting a hood on(one of my fav hoods to be) yes i think it will look great thanks for the reference pics i think it has all the hardware with it just needs to be repainted....

Just messin' with ya. When you get it repainted and are ready to install it, I'll get some better picture for you that show where the holes go.

BAD HABIT
09-16-2010, 04:31 PM
hell i knew that...hence the ha....will look good may not have it now till sunday or someday next week as the seller is busy this weekend but its all good when he's ready im ready....then ill get it paited and be ready for mounting, i stopped and looked at a 05 srt-10 at the lot on the corner and its been used good scratches leather drivers seat is cracked and wore, raised the rearend, scuffed up wing, gay westin side steps too bad it'd look good if it was taken care of, it was driven hard i bet which is too bad, i would love to have one someday and just keep it for shows....and occasional rides....