PDA

View Full Version : more black stuff....soon

BAD HABIT
09-15-2010, 03:52 PM
well im pretty sure the wheels will be painted black to suffice my need for blackness....i plan on painting them my self and also plan on re-doing the grill shell as it needs it, im sure it may take me a week to do so as ill prolly do a wheel or 2 at the same time. i also have another surprise to add to the truck which i will hopefully be picking up this weekend which that needs to be painted also. so while im painting i figured id finish it up by getting my handles and what not done also....so be watching my thread that will show what i do....as the bumpers will be the last chrome thing for now as i need money to get them p/c'ed and i wont have it for a lil while, im doing this stuff to keep busy and i know i wont ever be able to resell the wheels so why not paint them and if it ever gets sold they can go with it and ill keep the slides that will be purchased next year.....

tuned93
09-16-2010, 02:09 PM
go for it... and while your at it get smaller tires and lower the thang.

03 Rammer
09-16-2010, 04:45 PM
Are you going to use Plasti-dip. Ive heard this stuff works great and if it comes time to sell the wheels or truck you can simply peel off the stuff and reshine the wheels back up? I know on DodgeTalk there are lots of guys using this stuff.

BAD HABIT
09-16-2010, 05:05 PM
nah im just gonna paint the bitches....krylon fushion high gloss black will adhere to the plastic covers and it matches my paint very well....besides pd is flat black and twice the cost....

matt99
09-16-2010, 05:57 PM
why do all of you losers paint everything black....are yall into that devil worshiping or something?

BAD HABIT
09-16-2010, 08:20 PM
well its about time, i guess you should be included with all us loser mister murdered out....