View Full Version : What is this, the Jim and Tee forum???

concussion
03-17-2011, 11:34 AM
Ok so I came across this forum the other night and signed up but haven't had a chance to look around.

Sitting in the Dr's office this morning, peek into the magnums forum, and it's all Jim and Tee.

I guess everyone here must think that magnums are only good for big wheels and vertical doors....

Would any of those people like to line up at one of our local tracks?

I'll be at the Dirty Mo from 6ish until 8ish. :)

RamSport97
03-17-2011, 12:45 PM
Ok so I came across this forum the other night and signed up but haven't had a chance to look around.

Sitting in the Dr's office this morning, peek into the magnums forum, and it's all Jim and Tee.

I guess everyone here must think that magnums are only good for big wheels and vertical doors....

Not everyone thinks Magnums are for big wheels and vertical doors.............................

concussion
03-17-2011, 03:11 PM
Not everyone thinks Magnums are for big wheels and vertical doors.............................

Ha good!

Here's what i like to do with mine....

http://johnburleson.com/v2/wp-content/uploads/cmCal2010-005-800x411.jpg

http://johnburleson.com/v2/wp-content/uploads/cmCal2010-004-800x309.jpg

anybody else like to go fast in a straight line (on a track, not street racing)

Onk
03-17-2011, 03:16 PM
im a little bit lost at the direction of this thread....

old man
03-17-2011, 03:44 PM

you take your grocery getter to the track???

Fla 66 cuda
03-17-2011, 04:22 PM
im a little bit lost at the direction of this thread....

I beleve he went to semopars magnum section and saw all of jim and tees magnums not knowing we only have them as magnum owners til he joined up.opps i forgot igolow has a magnum too.

BAD HABIT
03-17-2011, 05:00 PM
sweet now we have another member who can be a smartass too....sweet, now to your post no not all think that but we need more members who own cars, so you can be the voice heard in your area to invite all the mopar fans you see....

AParrette
03-17-2011, 05:35 PM
so i shouldnt get big doors and vertical wheels for my mag?

car_enthusiast63
03-17-2011, 11:26 PM
honestly I dont think anyone really thinks that, very few actually tend to do the big wheels and doors on the magnums lately, I dont actually even see them that much anymore. You have so many possibilities with magnums, daily drivers, show cars, maybe some few like you for the strip. A car is really what you want to make out of it.

Onk
03-17-2011, 11:33 PM
lol every time I hear "Lambo Doors" I automatically think of this...

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c300/callmeonk/lambo_doors_-_so_played_out_lambos_dont_even_have_them.jpg

car_enthusiast63
03-17-2011, 11:38 PM
:jester: That is freaking hilarious

AWE Daniel
03-17-2011, 11:40 PM
Agreed kevin

NOTPAID4
03-18-2011, 12:22 AM
THIS MADE ME LAUGH.... "CONCUSSION" is a GREAT friend to Tee and I and somehow, someway.... I knew he'd find me sooner of later. We been to lot of places with Burleson and he's a GREAT guy ~ He was just pickin' on ME!
And IS always buggin' me to RACE MINE!

One of these days I take one to the track!

And Yeah, I believe when he saw the magnum thread It was a lotta stuff posted by Tee and I in THAT section!

HI BURLESON!!!!!!!

(I woulda "raced ya" BEFORE you put all the goodies in YOUR car!!! But NOT anymore!!! Remember I know what YOU have ~ LOL~

OklaHemi
03-18-2011, 12:25 AM
sweet another mag to the sem family

concussion
03-18-2011, 01:03 AM
Hey guys, I'm just messing with Jim an Tee. LOL. I am a smartass, but it's all in good fun.

Yes I take my grocery getter to the track and eat up mustangs and the like. I had quite a few mustang owners upset tonight at the Dirty Mo. One guy even told me afterwards "I thought I was gonna kill you". Nope. Beat him by more than a few car lengths. Showed him the baby seat in the back and he turned a bit pale. :)

Tonight was just for practice. Didnt even put the skinnies on. (Or take out the baby seat) ran 7.8 in the 1/8 so not earth shattering but much faster than the new 5.0s out there.

I'm sure I'll see y'all here at a show soon.

Cheers,
Burleson

NOTPAID4
03-18-2011, 01:15 AM
I promise YOU, one Thursday night of a Saturday Night we'll get to Moorseville, but lately Tee and I have been rippin' and runnin' trying to get these last two magnums in shape! Still have MORE to do!

Wildbee659
03-18-2011, 12:50 PM
I have seen plenty of Mags at the track and they are fast. Maybe Jim will turn one of his Mags into a track moster. How about it. Jim?

UnderCover
03-18-2011, 01:35 PM
It's funny, I never really liked the mags until I got on here and started following Jim and Tee with all their mods... Now I love 'em (not as much as chargers of course), and I wouldn't mind rockin one!

concussion
03-18-2011, 02:43 PM
thanks for the warm welcome y'all.

AParrette
03-18-2011, 03:09 PM
lol every time I hear "Lambo Doors" I automatically think of this...

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c300/callmeonk/lambo_doors_-_so_played_out_lambos_dont_even_have_them.jpg

base model lambos dont have lambo doors

concussion
03-18-2011, 03:49 PM
The Murciélago has vertical doors, the Gallardo doesn't.
:)

NOTPAID4
03-18-2011, 11:03 PM
I have seen plenty of Mags at the track and they are fast. Maybe Jim will turn one of his Mags into a track moster. How about it. Jim?
I love drag racing too and used to do it a lot with some of my other cars; probably more with my 1968 Camaro Z/28 more than any other; but really doubt I'll be spending any $ modding for that!
(Especially this last one ~ just gonna be a daily driver and want to make it look as nice as I can! It's starting to come along....

It's funny, I never really liked the mags until I got on here and started following Jim and Tee with all their mods... Now I love 'em (not as much as chargers of course), and I wouldn't mind rockin one!
Funny YOU should say this; 'cuz of cars like your and others I'm liking these Chargers more and more myself. However, when I shopped before buying these extra magnums even starting with #3, you can just find better deals out their on the magnums! I NEVER dreamed in a MILLION YEARS.... we end up with SIX; just in the right place at the right time, I guess! WE have honestly already been asked FOUR times IF we'd sell any of them ~ NOPE, having WAY too much FUN ~ NOW offer what YOU'd pay a dealer & well TALK!!!

thanks for the warm welcome y'all.
So glad YOU found us John!!!!