View Full Version : Wiregrass 3-12-11 Results

Onk
03-13-2011, 12:14 AM
Wow.... Where to start??

First off I want to say that we (SEMopars) did win the Club Participation again this month. We also won the $100 dollar bonus. Things are in the works...big things...

Back to the show....

Jay and I want to thank everyone who showed up today to support SEM. To those who wanted to show but couldnt make it, we rep'd for you!! We (SEM) are DEFINITELY making a name for ourselves. People and other clubs are starting to realize we are here to grow and stay.

Jay & Heather, Alex & Stephanie, Daniel, Jeff, Art & Jenna, Jon, Chris, Jay, Dennis, Joey & Lindsey....Thank you all for coming out!!

Daniel, thank you again, for driving from Gainesville.....AND for putting up the money for over 120 raffle tickets for some extra money...even tho it didnt pay off...money still went to a good cause....

Art and Jay....Thank you both for helping get my car lit up over the past two days....I really appreciate your help!!!

Dennis, thank you again for driving down/over from Orlando.

Jon, good job staying the entire show...lol (You are NEVER going to live that down you know....), and for leaving the pack on the way to pick up your friend, and still managing to join back in before we reached Sams Club!

Jeff, Thanks for driving up from Bradenton/Sarasota....I know if theres an event that SEM is going to participate in, you'll be there!

Chris, It was nice to FINALLY meet you after knowing you from 2gss like 3 or 4 years ago...lol Thanks for coming out (and also being one of the newest members of the Decal Club!)

Jay, Your chally is just plain SICK NASTY!!!! The SEM logo on the side fenders definitely got alot of good attention...but then again, your car just cries out "LOOK AT ME"...lol (Congrats on the trophy!!!) (P.S. That would be $5 bucks please)

Joey, EVEN THO you were late and didnt get to register, thanks for coming out to show your support for the club!!! Remember, next show you promised you would get out of work early to be there...lol

Thanks for all the wives/girlfriends for coming out and supporting their man in something they love to do!

Jack, It was nice to meet you and your wife! You have a nice looking PT!!!

We (Hopefully) recruited a bunch of new members today. SRT8's, SRT4's, an old skool Chally just to name a few....Like i said above, we (SEM) are Really making a name for both, Mopars, and for the whole image on Car Clubs....I had a guy from a ford club tell me that we we all seemed like a big family and this one family said they remembered some of us from last month....

We would not be who we are without each and every one of you. Whether you post every day, once a week, come to a show here and there, never miss a show, spread the word about the club around your area, it all adds up....and its adding up quick! This place, if by far the best Mopar club out there....

Jay and I are going to be looking at shirt options soon. SEM is sponsoring that show coming up in Riverview so watch out for details for that one. We need all who are free and willing to make this one. This show is for a GREAT cause!!

I also want to toot my own horn for a second....."RamIt" took home a trophy tonight as well.

So 3 trophies total for the club!

GO SOUTH EAST MOPARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onk
03-13-2011, 12:15 AM
Ill have a picture of the Club Trophy in about 5 minutes...

BAD HABIT
03-13-2011, 12:24 AM
Damn keV that about sums it up, 5 bucks pls, and that's what she said were quotes of the day. SEM Thank You all for another club participation award, very well deserved, wish I had gotten more pics especially ones of us lit up...Go SEM

Onk
03-13-2011, 12:28 AM
http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/SEMopars/IMG_0141.jpg

car_enthusiast63
03-13-2011, 12:33 AM
Way to go guys!! great to here that it went great and Congratulations for another award guys!! Fantastic work and for sure SEM will be the greatest club on the scene in every area as it expands

BAD HABIT
03-13-2011, 12:36 AM
Great looking and very good quality award, we were shocked we had won this there were atleast 13 new camaros there, and we pulled this off with 1 unregistered and 1 registered but forgot club affiliation on his registration, it's cool they won't let you edit your reg forms but I could have proved how long he was in our club... Alls good though....

Onk
03-13-2011, 12:39 AM
Jay and I looked at each other when they announced SEM and were like...

"Did they just say SEMopars???"

We were both shocked....thought for sure that the Camaros were for sure going to take the Club award....

car_enthusiast63
03-13-2011, 12:42 AM
lol the judges were mopar lovers as well, you cant think chevy will take a prize over mopars lol. Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time, sure wish it was closer so i would have been able to go

SmokedRam
03-13-2011, 01:36 AM
great job guys!!!

Wildbee659
03-13-2011, 02:06 AM
Great job!!! Sorry I wasn't able stop by. I was hurting a lot and even left the Orlando car show early. Later I found out I won a "Top Twenty" award. It was a great fund raiser.

Again, congrats on the win and will see you all at the next Wiregrass.

Ms.MagnumSLT
03-13-2011, 07:24 AM
Congrats on the win, I wish I could Have been there for this. We will Be the greatest club as jordan said, Im gonna do my part on this end. :naughty:

Fla 66 cuda
03-13-2011, 06:58 PM
I'm very sorry i could not attend but i could not go far from my throne most of the day i will be in attendence for the next one and for others god willing and the creek don't rise.Congrats to ya'll for another trophy again sorry for my absenteeism i'm ashamed of my lower intestine.

Shaggy
03-13-2011, 07:00 PM
Wow! Nice guys! SEM is getting their names out there.

Any pics posted up yet?

BAD HABIT
03-13-2011, 08:35 PM
thanks Shaggy, i got a few, Im getting ready to post them I am hoping somebody else got some too...

stratus04
03-13-2011, 08:37 PM
great car show cant wait till next wiregrass show SEM!!!!!

BAD HABIT
03-14-2011, 04:17 PM
sorry guys i am ashamed i didnt take more pics, hopefully someone else got a few more...

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/JUSJAY727/SEM/100_6630.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/JUSJAY727/SEM/100_6625.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/JUSJAY727/SEM/100_6626.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/JUSJAY727/SEM/100_6627.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/JUSJAY727/SEM/100_6628.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/JUSJAY727/SEM/100_6629.jpg

soldanovinnie
03-14-2011, 08:27 PM
sorry i missed the shoe im sure i could of pulled some trophys my self i had put it back in paint shop get it back in two days

Stealth Mode
03-16-2011, 08:11 PM
Where are the rest of the club pic's, Jay?

You guy's know i'm a hardcore member. I'll be out in the rental truck to the closest show's coming up. Til' my truck is done...

Fla 66 cuda
03-16-2011, 08:25 PM
Rental truck?????????????????? wtf [maybe the 98?]

Stealth Mode
03-17-2011, 11:09 AM
Naaa, this lil' chuci decided she was gonna' chech my diff fluid with her Civic. Getting the bed, bumper, hitch, exhaust, shock's, brake line's and getting the whole truck repainted while it's in there.

Fla 66 cuda
03-17-2011, 11:19 AM
Well that sucks so your down two trucks damn the bad luck.

Stealth Mode
03-17-2011, 02:16 PM
Now you know how I feel... But i'm crusing around in a '11 Silverado. Lol

Fla 66 cuda
03-17-2011, 03:14 PM
Drive it like ya stole it

Stealth Mode
03-18-2011, 08:42 AM
More like drive it like Progressive is paying for it. Lol