View Full Version : Forgot about this; NEW windshiedl for BLUE

NOTPAID4
03-06-2011, 11:43 PM
After Tee and I had told Johathan we'd take his car Thursday and he was bringing it to our town on Friday... a rock had flown up and hit his windshield and putting about a 2 foot long crack across the bottom; it could be inspected as is... but we didn't view it like that so he ordered a new windshield for us & supposed to put in here at our house on Tuesday between 12-4 pm.

SmokedRam
03-06-2011, 11:45 PM
nice!!!!

Ms.MagnumSLT
03-07-2011, 10:37 AM
Cool! I just had a new windshield put in my truck too. couldnt believe a damn acorn fell from a tree an cracked it!:Grenade:

NOTPAID4
03-07-2011, 10:51 AM
Just got the call to confirm appt for tomorrow. The nicest thing about this is how HONEST Jonathan was and he paid for the windshield!

NOTPAID4
03-07-2011, 11:41 PM
Went out today to install some new fog lights bulbs ~ easy right ~ WRONG!!! I had to remove the underbelly splash pan and then the front splash pan and had to removed plastic bolts in both front fender wells just see up under. And someone before me replaced all THREE push pins on the passenger side fender well with plastic screws: Man, these were hard to get out. I then went looking in my spare parts container and luckily I found some more of the exact push pins I'll need and throw the plastic screw ones away! Then I noticed, because this car is an R/T and has an SRT nose, NONE of the holes line up to hook the two together.... ran out of time but I had time to finish that. I also messed some more with the interior and tried to hook up speakers to the existing amp..... hmmm NO SOUND! Dang it ~ I don't know squat about stereo installations! Hope after they get the windshield installed I'll have some time to do some more researching!