View Full Version : 1st GEN part's... F/S

Stealth Mode
03-01-2011, 10:11 PM
6000RPM MOPAR Performace orange brain. Two month's old. $40

MOPAR Performance wiring kit. Fuse box to engine bay for 1st gen Ram's or Ram charger's that DON'T have the saginaw steering setup. Two month's old. $75

Chrome grill trim ring. One small ding, need's a good boffing, I mean buffing :naughty:. $20

Wall to wall dash. Gauge cluster with manual WT/OP/VT/FL gauge's and face plate. No crack's. In absolutly great condition. $50

Three core radiator. Took outta' my brother's '74 Challenger. No clearence issue's. Had to drill two hole's as this is a larger radiator than stock. I noticed a 20* drop outta' just replacing the radiator. $40

Short bed DuraLiner bed liner. Good shape for being treated as a truck. NO HOLE'S. $25

Ideal diamond plate tool box for full size pickup (DEEEEP). Locking, but I lost the key. $20

Hood. Someone ripped the RAM outta' it,.. Not insurance quality but a decent replacement and other than were they ripped the RAM out, it's in great shape. No dent's or ding's or rust. $25

23 Gallon fuel tank for the 1st gen D series or W series. It's a carb tank... $30

More thing's will continue to pop up as I go along. Lemme' know if pic's are needed.

Stealth Mode
03-06-2011, 09:30 PM
Light harness. Front to rear with all relay's and odd's and end's. $80

Gabriel front and rear drop shock's. Four month's old. $50 for all four.

9.25" rear end. Detroit locker. 3.90:1 gear's. 9" rear saddles welded with 2" drop block's and the leaf's. $150