PDA

View Full Version : Big up's...

Stealth Mode
02-20-2011, 01:10 AM
To Jay and Kevin.

Jay got me setup with a awesome deal on a ThunderForm box kit with 10's and a built in amp for chiiizzzeeeaaap. Hooked it up tonight and it sound's good for being shallow mount's with a small amp.

Kevin got me setup on a great deal with a 3.5" LCD Clarion head unit/dvd player that's two month's old and work's fucking great and even had it installed for 60% off.

These guy's are tit's and if you havn't bought anything from them, don't hesitate too.

Jay also made me the deal of a lifetime on a set of wheel's and tire's which are being picked up in a few day's.

Why i'm posting this:
1. It's hard to come across people that'll help you out willingly.
2. I been on alot of forum's and been in a few club's and no prezz/vice prezz have tried this hard to accomadate the like's of it's member's to make sure everyone's need's/want's are satisfied.
3. I believe in credit due where it's earned and these guy's have surpassed earning it.

Thank's for building a great club guy's. I'm proud to stand next to you guy's holding the SEM banner high.

Now that the bromance is over with, I have some business to attend to :naughty:

SmokedRam
02-20-2011, 01:26 AM
Yeah they are good guys!!! no homo

Onk
02-20-2011, 01:33 AM
Thanks Jeff!

That means alot!!!

SmokedRam
02-20-2011, 01:37 AM
I truly believe that after meeting our local guys and talking to our extended club members, here on the board, that there isn't anybody here that wouldn't help another member out.

Onk
02-20-2011, 01:40 AM
Ands thats exactly what Jay and I have wanted since day one.

Not just a club, but a family. Far and wide, thick and thin, old and young, male and female alike...

BAD HABIT
02-20-2011, 10:51 AM
damn guys wheres my tissues...:sad72:

THANKS we work at it our hardest to make everything we do the best we can....

Fla 66 cuda
02-20-2011, 06:39 PM
Great big thanks to you both, this forum/club is a great place to spend time chatting and the GTGS are even better, Jay thanks for spendin time at checkers friday and Kevin sorry i wasn't out sat night and missed you and Jeff, decided to upgrade my headlight wiring sat so cuda was down.

OklaHemi
02-20-2011, 11:49 PM
sweet deals. they are great guys huh

car_enthusiast63
02-21-2011, 01:00 AM
This club is truly like a family, Jay and Kevin you both do a wonderful job, this forum is a great place to come and talk about everything, you guys have created the best club and forum I have ever seen, AMAZING JOB GUYS!!!!

BAD HABIT
02-21-2011, 10:38 AM
you guys have created the best club and forum I have ever seen, AMAZING JOB GUYS!!!!

WOW, thanks we really appreciate the love, in nonfaggot way...

car_enthusiast63
02-21-2011, 11:47 AM
for sure, no homo lol